Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Now I remember y I don't throw litres of water into pots with baby plants in them..
View attachment 1318073
1 overwatered strawberry pie. Think I'll stick to my tried and tested watering small daily amounts from now on.. regardless of pot size..

This grow is off to a fkn awful start.. 2 cheese didn't germ and the 2 strawberry pie have fallen foul of my insistence on tying something new :cuss:

Here's the other.. lookin a bit better.. but still behind schedule for day 11..
View attachment 1318074

I'm sure I'll pull them round but I'll be totally pissed off every time I look at this overwatered sad little plant.

Why do we try new methods when there's nothin wrong with the old ones!! Classic fkn stoner mentality!!! It's working.. lets fk it up.
She will get there i popped 3 northern cheese haze to get 1 plant thats tiny compared with the others, I posted a couple to a friend to and his did not germinate i wondering if im cursed with any cheese strain i try to grow.

She will get there i popped 3 northern cheese haze to get 1 plant thats tiny compared with the others, I posted a couple to a friend to and his did not germinate i wondering if im cursed with any cheese strain i try to grow.

I was disgusted about the cheese beans dude.. wanted to grow that strain bad.. love a classic cheese.. but I ain't buying anymore after those 2 failed.. not what I expected from fastbuds.. haven't had any probs before.. but still.. pay top dollar you expect top drawer product and those beans werent.. I don't think that's unreasonable :smoking:

I was disgusted about the cheese beans dude.. wanted to grow that strain bad.. love a classic cheese.. but I ain't buying anymore after those 2 failed.. not what I expected from fastbuds.. haven't had any probs before.. but still.. pay top dollar you expect top drawer product and those beans werent.. I don't think that's unreasonable :smoking:
I honestly don't think that any breeder can say that every been is full proof I've had non germ and hermie plant with a variety of breeders last with mephistos NCH, my fastbuds cheese did not germinate to but I was so happy with the 1s that did especially the strawberry pie probably 1 of the nicest I've ever tasted.

I honestly don't think that any breeder can say that every been is full proof I've had non germ and hermie plant with a variety of breeders last with mephistos NCH, my fastbuds cheese did not germinate to but I was so happy with the 1s that did especially the strawberry pie probably 1 of the nicest I've ever tasted.

I'm gotta get my act together and get on top of these 2 strawberry pie I have here.. hate fkn the start up!

I'm gotta get my act together and get on top of these 2 strawberry pie I have here.. hate fkn the start up!
My early game has gone to shit atm too.. Fungus gnats are killing all my seedlings.. My last 3 whiskey Zulu I just put in the other day have stopped growing... And I popped 2 purple queen, another trans syberian 1 last whiskey Zulu are all struggling... I might have to bin the lot, shut down and clean everything and try again with clean pots.. I'm gonna set a little propergation tent up back at the house to keep my new ones near and away from the bugs until they can cope with it... I'm interested in the strawberry pie so I'll be looking at yours so get ya shit together:rofl: :vibes: :d5:

My early game has gone to shit atm too.. Fungus gnats are killing all my seedlings.. My last 3 whiskey Zulu I just put in the other day have stopped growing... And I popped 2 purple queen, another trans syberian 1 last whiskey Zulu are all struggling... I might have to bin the lot, shut down and clean everything and try again with clean pots.. I'm gonna set a little propergation tent up back at the house to keep my new ones near and away from the bugs until they can cope with it... I'm interested in the strawberry pie so I'll be looking at yours so get ya shit together:rofl: :vibes: :d5:

As soon as these pots dry out I'll have them right back on track bro.. probably a week behind by then but they'll produce in the end I'm sure.. thats a complete mare your bug problem m8.. hope u get sorted.. id actually cry tears if I lost lost that many babies.. not sure I could come back from that lol so fair play to ya bro

Watering m8.. I usually water 100ml starting off rising to 200/500 and up as the plants get bigger.. this time as the pot was huge I watered 1L at a time.. so only 2 waterings in 11 days but 1L each plant per time.. and that's still overwatered 1 of them.. back to what I known after this.. small waterings for small plants!!

Its just way too much water for baby roots.. as I already knew ffs.. could kick maself.
we all learn from each others mistakes/mishaps around here :d5:

fast buds have always had some problems i see much less of it lately than when they first came on the scene its a shame because they have some really nice strains my main issue has always been the lack of info on all the genetics they just seem to pop up from no where personally im not interested in that not knocking anyone who does run them just like i said plenty of nice stuff just not for me

Aren't they in a large conglomerate with other "name" breeders? I'm still so new that I don't know all the back story like you vets do. I thought that I read they were buying genetics from lab operations looking for certain things? They were not shy about it and were upfront but again, I could be totally misinformed. Something similar to the Dutch Passion / Seedstockers arrangement. Although I thought FB were an offshoot of the Dinafem empire....

Last edited:
Found these on the bottom of my fabric pots,
What type of eggs are they?
, are they those fungis knats you speak of,

Attachments

• IMG_20210514_000855.jpg
    IMG_20210514_000855.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20210514_000853.jpg
    IMG_20210514_000853.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20210514_000858.jpg