IMG_20210430_234100.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20210430_234048.jpg
    IMG_20210430_234048.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210430_234123.jpg
    IMG_20210430_234123.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
Check out this trizzlers at day 53.. pics a bit messy but you can zoom for a closer look..
20210501_070457.jpg

How well developed is this plant for Day 53.. these kind of genetics are surely the reason we grow autos.. @Twenty20 Adam hats off to you and the team.. anyone who hasnt tried Twenty20s autos should absolutely get a piece of that action.. I already know I will grow out some more of their strains ASAP :thumbsup: :vibes:

And should I make the mix up in the fabric bags I have to let air in through while it's sitting, and also stir/turn every so often.?
I would do it differently myself, however I'm very aware we might be hijacking hopes thread dedicated to his love of lanky birds :crying: :vibes:
Message on my seedsstockers solo grow mare and I'll talk you through how I use the maxi crop etc mate :d5::smoking::vibes:

A
The excitement builds..
View attachment 1313294

I haven't been this excited about a grow since.. ahh.. ever.. which means it'll probably fall flat on its face by day 14 :cooldance: :vibes: :thumbsup:
Are they any good? I'm looking at a change but couldnt get on with cloth pots before I went onto organic, I'm wondering if they might suit me better now I don't do the whole water to run off gig

A

Are they any good? I'm looking at a change but couldnt get on with cloth pots before I went onto organic, I'm wondering if they might suit me better now I don't do the whole water to run off gig

I think they're great m8.. the bigger ones are much easier to water without leakage.. the smaller ones like I'm using now.. 5L are a pain in the swingers unless you go slow and steady with the watering can.. and even then u can get a bit of side spillage.. but that's the same with airpots in my experience.. these yokes when I'm feeding to full capacity I know will take 3/4L of water with no spill other than a small bit of intentional run off.. the main problem I find with all fabrics is soil shrinkage.. if your not a lazy ba like I am u can fill in round the edges to accommodate the shrinkage and even better.. fabric pot hack.. build the sides up a bit with soil.. a bit higher than the middle.. make like a shallow bowl type shape so when u water it settles in the middle rather than trickle out towards the sides where the soil has eroded.. wow.. went on one there.. serious txt finger on lol hope that makes sense bro lol gotta go get another couple Guinness here before the shop shuts :cooldance: :vibes: :smoking:

Edit.. every bit as good as airpots and a fraction of the price in a nut shell.

I think they're great m8.. the bigger ones are much easier to water without leakage.. the smaller ones like I'm using now.. 5L are a pain in the swingers unless you go slow and steady with the watering can.. and even then u can get a bit of side spillage.. but that's the same with airpots in my experience.. these yokes when I'm feeding to full capacity I know will take 3/4L of water with no spill other than a small bit of intentional run off.. the main problem I find with all fabrics is soil shrinkage.. if your not a lazy ba like I am u can fill in round the edges to accommodate the shrinkage and even better.. fabric pot hack.. build the sides up a bit with soil.. a bit higher than the middle.. make like a shallow bowl type shape so when u water it settles in the middle rather than trickle out towards the sides where the soil has eroded.. wow.. went on one there.. serious txt finger on lol hope that makes sense bro lol gotta go get another couple Guinness here before the shop shuts :cooldance: :vibes: :smoking:

Edit.. every bit as good as airpots and a fraction of the price in a nut shell.
Bloody hell mate.... You go steady... I bet there were sparks coming of ya fingers :crying: nice reply though... I love air pots but the watering gets on me tits.. Fabric pots just get on my tits lol, my plastic pots Stay wet forever... I really fancy a go on the rain science jobs.

Back