Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

@RustyStarbuck72 i mixed all that stuff i had together,
a bit of LM soil, and some spagnam soil, the blood fish bone, gona add the maxicrop seaweed in the morning, it smells really bad already, wtf, its deffs gona smell alot worse when i add the maxi,
and thats it in the garage floor sitting, when its in tent in the heat its gona bake and reek, is this normal, lol

@RustyStarbuck72 i mixed all that stuff i had together,
a bit of LM soil, and some spagnam soil, the blood fish bone, gona add the maxicrop seaweed in the morning, it smells really bad already, wtf, its deffs gona smell alot worse when i add the maxi,
and thats it in the garage floor sitting, when its in tent in the heat its gona bake and reek, is this normal, lol

Just tell the missiz Rusty made you do it bro :headbang: :crying: total miscreant :crying::vibes::jointman:

And today's man of the day award goes to a familiar face.. the trusty postman..
20210429_133426.jpg

Just tell the missiz Rusty made you do it bro :headbang: :crying: total miscreant :crying::vibes::jointman:
I diffenitly will
Im gona order a few things off amazon to mix with compost to make a top dressing,

Any recommendations, on stuff I can get
, I'd rather not add nutes untill flower time and try something different for a change.
They aways turn yellowy around wk 4 5 and 6
, then il use bio bizz bloom for flower, or should i order more bloom nutes and use that mid veg/early flower? Im already in light mix soil th lol

And today's man of the day award goes to a familiar face.. the trusty postman..
View attachment 1312307
Im gonna try another go at organic all you lot trying different poops out lol, I first tryed autos in soil with bio bizz chicken pellets and molasses many moons ago had tasty weed but with low yeilds and the bug problems is what made me stop. But I'm thinking if I'm not in a dusty old spider invested garage and I just do 1 in its own clean environment I might have another go at this soon been seeing some nice plants done this way. How did you find the garlic stuff so far @hope2grow ? I love coco but I do love that earth taste you get from done right soil grown.

Im gonna try another go at organic all you lot trying different poops out lol, I first tryed autos in soil with bio bizz chicken pellets and molasses many moons ago had tasty weed but with low yeilds and the bug problems is what made me stop. But I'm thinking if I'm not in a dusty old spider invested garage and I just do 1 in its own clean environment I might have another go at this soon been seeing some nice plants done this way. How did you find the garlic stuff so far @hope2grow ? I love coco but I do love that earth taste you get from done right soil grown.
I'm in a spider infested dusty workshop mate... And the only bug I've had is gnats and I think I've got a 3 pronged anti bug plan brewing, so will keep you posted... My yields are upping the more I learn and develop my mix.. I think your making the right choice separating it. Out of all the shit I use... Bat shit rules for flavour :vibes: :d5:
As long as the little fluffy flappy fuckers keep backing it out..... I'll keep growing in it :crying::smoking:

Back