Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Im gonna try another go at organic all you lot trying different poops out lol, I first tryed autos in soil with bio bizz chicken pellets and molasses many moons ago had tasty weed but with low yeilds and the bug problems is what made me stop. But I'm thinking if I'm not in a dusty old spider invested garage and I just do 1 in its own clean environment I might have another go at this soon been seeing some nice plants done this way. How did you find the garlic stuff so far @hope2grow ? I love coco but I do love that earth taste you get from done right soil grown.

Seems to have done the job m8 in that the bugs didn't get any worse.. it was only the lowers of the plants that got it quite bad. Hoping the switch back to plagron LM nxt grow will help as well.

Everyone's going orgasmic :headbang: :crying: :crying:
It looks like the way forward mate. I'm gona give it a go as my plants always turn out shitty looking near the end, I know I can do better, hopefully I can find some type of organic top dressing but scared to ruin a grow messing about with stuff. But yet again how do I learn if I don't try it.
What would be a simple method to try using light mix soil, and about 2 inch space on the top of each pot,

@THE BEAR I have no faith in my upcoming effort either brother if it helps u at all lol I fully expect it to fail.. if it doesn't it will be a massive bonus.. I can't fk about either trying this and that hence I'll be trying 1 organic girl beside my 4 AN steroid jacked 20L ladies.. theres gotta be buds there somewhere :cooldance: :jointman: :vibes:

Seedstockers Gelatos for the comp.. day 8/9..
20210430_073418.jpg
20210430_073424.jpg
20210430_073429.jpg

Goin well so far. Freaky lookin one has grown a perfect second set of leaves so it's all good.

@THE BEAR I have no faith in my upcoming effort either brother if it helps u at all lol I fully expect it to fail.. if it doesn't it will be a massive bonus.. I can't fk about either trying this and that hence I'll be trying 1 organic girl beside my 4 AN steroid jacked 20L ladies.. theres gotta be buds there somewhere :cooldance: :jointman: :vibes:
Have faith brothers... Its what mother natures here for, she will do all the work... You just need to hand her the tools :d5:.. You could ease into this time by starting your seedlings off in solo cups using your tried and tested methods... Get em established and repot into your organic mix using some rooting fungi... At least that way if your soil is a bit hot it won't matter as much. :vibes::smoking:

Have faith brothers... Its what mother natures here for, she will do all the work... You just need to hand her the tools :d5:.. You could ease into this time by starting your seedlings off in solo cups using your tried and tested methods... Get em established and repot into your organic mix using some rooting fungi... At least that way if your soil is a bit hot it won't matter as much. :vibes::smoking:
Have to be innit to win it. Lol.
I ordered some mycorrhizal fungi but it won't be here untill Monday.
I might go out the garage and mix a load of compost. Maxicrop seaweed , Blood, fish, bone, and a little biobizz grow, in a big bucket,
and add the mycorrhizal fungi on Monday when it arrives, and make a supersoil, lol,
Should this be OK to do or will it be hot as hell.
Might aquire some chicken shit pellets too and add that to the mix, any thoughts on this

I might go out the garage and mix a load of compost. Maxicrop seaweed , Blood, fish, bone, and a little biobizz grow, in a big bucket,
and add the mycorrhizal fungi on Monday when it arrives, and make a supersoil, lol,
Might aquire some chicken shit pellets too and add that to the mix, any thoughts on this

You know as much as me bro lol but I can't wait to see how your experiment works out :smoking: :thumbsup:

And should I make the mix up in the fabric bags I have to let air in through while it's sitting, and also stir/turn every so often.?

Back