Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Sg
So if you've ever wondered what a 5.5ft auto looks like in a 5L pot.. well my friends.. wonder no more..
View attachment 1312108

I give u the 5ft 6in THC Bomb :crying: I'll get the tape out soon to confirm but she's every inch as tall as my 5ft 6in short ass lol thats pot included.. but I don't care.. she's a beautiful big freak haha if she'd been in a big pot she may have outgrown the house.. Jack and the beanstalk stylee :jointman: she's budding nicely.. in such a small quantity of medium they won't be huge buds.. thats small pots for ya.. but there'll be plenty of them by the looks of it.
She truely takes the honour of the name Cacky bird legs.... That's properly lanky... Mine are usually short and even I've got 3 tall ones this time... Gawd knows how you got her that tall.. But fair play :headbang: :d5:

Sg
She truely takes the honour of the name Cacky bird legs.... That's properly lanky... Mine are usually short and even I've got 3 tall ones this time... Gawd knows how you got her that tall.. But fair play :headbang: :d5:

I just did my usual routine m8.. as i did with the other 3.. and they're all 'standard' size.. shes just a super tall pheno I assume.. Ive no idea why but I do tend to get a huge number of lanky girls per plant grown lol strange.. she'll be a sight to behold by the end :jointman: :vibes: I must @ bomb seeds in there for a nosey see if they see many as tall.

Last edited:
I just did my usual routine m8.. as i did with the other 3.. and they're all 'standard' size.. shes just a super tall pheno I assume.. Ive no idea why but I do tend to get a huge number of lanky girls per plant grown lol strange.. she'll be a sight to behold by the end :jointman: :vibes: I must @ bomb seeds in there for a nosey see if they see many as tall.
Keep on keeping on mate.. I love looking at your tall uns :d5::smoking:

Last edited:
So if you've ever wondered what a 5.5ft auto looks like in a 5L pot.. well my friends.. wonder no more..
View attachment 1312108

I give u the 5ft 6in THC Bomb :crying: I'll get the tape out soon to confirm but she's every inch as tall as my 5ft 6in short ass lol thats pot included.. but I don't care.. she's a beautiful big freak haha if she'd been in a big pot she may have outgrown the house.. Jack and the beanstalk stylee :jointman: she's budding nicely.. in such a small quantity of medium they won't be huge buds.. thats small pots for ya.. but there'll be plenty of them by the looks of it.

@BombSeeds do you see many THC Bomb autos at 4.5 to 5ft tall?? I haven't seen any in the G&S. Is there a known super tall pheno??
holy shitballs i think I would of supercropped the shit out of her also is it a thc bomb

@RustyStarbuck72 you must have come across this stuff in your hunt for clean smoke :jointman:
Screenshot_20210429-001711_Chrome.jpg

Big claims.. not so big prices.. sounds like the shit.. no pun intended :cooldance: is it their bat boost you've been using or another equivalent cheaper product?? This one must be tested.. After the dry amendments test lol so def before Xmas is as tight as I can be timeframe wise :jointman::vibes:

@RustyStarbuck72 .. edit.

Last edited:
That stuff is their complete grow.. well a combination of about 5 or so of their line up. Ill have a scalp at that feed chart. Cheers dude.
Best smelling and tasting weed I've grown since I added bat shit... What I use so far from them is staying.. I might try the veg n bloom liquids and some other bits.

View attachment 1312108

@BombSeeds do you see many THC Bomb autos at 4.5 to 5ft tall?? I haven't seen any in the G&S. Is there a known super tall pheno??
Holy jeepers creepers Mr Spriggings,,,, were thee fook ye gets them beans,
You gots a beanstalk on your hands there, its mental looking

Back