Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Only found out myself bro on closer look at their site.. if hadn't been for that then lightmix would have been the soil defo.. ive 2 bags in local post office to collect today for my next grow.. but for the organic efforts which are gonna run as side experiments.. its gonna have to be somethin else.
I'll do some more research, and read the packet this time lol.. I've gotta dump all my very used soil, so planning my next batch. :vibes: :d5:

Only found out myself bro on closer look at their site.. if hadn't been for that then lightmix would have been the soil defo.. ive 2 bags in local post office to collect today for my next grow.. but for the organic efforts which are gonna run as side experiments.. its gonna have to be somethin else.
I just had a search and everyone advertises it as 100 percent organic? :dizzy:

I'll do some more research, and read the packet this time lol.. I've gotta dump all my very used soil, so planning my next batch. :vibes: :d5:
I usually dumped the used stuff in a raised bed for my wife's veggies. She can pour all the miracle she wants there.

@RustyStarbuck72

Mineral fertiliser m8.. right down the bottom.. plus they advise using their mineral range terra with the light mix rather than their alga organic range.

FAQ number 3 as well.. last line of their answer.

@RustyStarbuck72

Mineral fertiliser m8.. right down the bottom.. plus they advise using their mineral range terra with the light mix rather than their alga organic range.

FAQ number 3 as well.. last line of their answer.
Sorry I meant biobizz light mix.... :crying:

Sorry I meant biobizz light mix.... :crying:

Well that's an easy one.. ive never had any luck with bio bizz LM so I'll have to swerve it.. although I must go read a but more detail on it.. suppose if it was charged with dry amendments might me a different story.. would have absolutely tried that plagron pro mix but impossible to source :shrug:

Well that's an easy one.. ive never had any luck with bio bizz LM so I'll have to swerve it.. although I must go read a but more detail on it.. suppose if it was charged with dry amendments might me a different story.. would have absolutely tried that plagron pro mix but impossible to source :shrug:
Completely different animal with amendments... I tried using it with liquid chem feeds and thought it was bad... Then I tried it with ecothrive charge, and bat powder pre mixed in and then top dressed just before stretch and got on great, this round is my best ever auto grow and I'm using 3 for a tenner multipurpose compost with cheap organic chicken poo pellets, cheapo fish blood and bone granules, maxicrop liquid seaweed, guanokalong bat powder and bat boost. A mix of cannabis and cheaper non cannabis products, but quite effective. I'm going to do the same again but with one of the bat soils.. Probably guanokalong soil or tropic bat mix.

Completely different animal with amendments... I tried using it with liquid chem feeds and thought it was bad... Then I tried it with ecothrive charge, and bat powder pre mixed in and then top dressed just before stretch and got on great, this round is my best ever auto grow and I'm using 3 for a tenner multipurpose compost with cheap organic chicken poo pellets, cheapo fish blood and bone granules, maxicrop liquid seaweed, guanokalong bat powder and bat boost. A mix of cannabis and cheaper non cannabis products, but quite effective. I'm going to do the same again but with one of the bat soils.. Probably guanokalong soil or tropic bat mix.

Just seen this m8.. I hear ya on the dry amendments difference.. ive only tried biobizz LM with their liquid nutes too and the plants withered and died within weeks from just about every deficiency under the sun lol I wasn't Ph'ing so no surprise there.. I think I'm gonna have a go at it with with dry amendments.. lets face it.. its about the only option lol

I'm not surprised at all that the cheaper alternative amendments you've found are doin the job.. canna products prices are jacked to the roof cuz their canna products as you know.. but the 3 for a tenner multi purpose compost!! I'm mega impressed thats doin a job for ya!! What a find :thumbsup: 'canna' soils are also a fkn rip!!

Back