Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I'm loving bat poo in my grows, so my next lot I'm planning on using the plagron bat mix and building my soil from that base, pre mix but not cook it first like I did this run... The chicken poo pellets, fish blood n bone seem to release nicely for the veg part if pre mixed this way. I think if I remember rightly, I cooked the living soil amendments as per instructions and it worked pretty well. :d5: :vibes:

Looked at it m8 and the allmix and royal mix as well.. they claim enough charge in there to feed first 6 weeks although have to wonder if that may be a bit ambitious as roots start to get bigger and demand more.. maybe I should just put that to the test and top dress with the dry amendments when the pre charge runs out.. not sure there's any point cooking the dry amendments in a soil that's claims to have 6 weeks worth of feeding in it?? Or even adding them?? Just thinkin out loud here.. did u use their own soil m8?? Also did I see you'd used the ecothrive life cycle?? Been reading up on it and unless I'm picking it up wrong ecothrive claim that it alone can get a plant from seed to harvest.. now there's a big claim..

I've been reading too much.. heads swimming lol

I see the Royalmix actually claims to have all the organic nutrients that a plant needs for a full cycle AND that it knows when to release them.. so by that token it shouldn't burn a seedling.. should grow some super tasty buds and should only ever need water from seed to harvest.. thats some smart soil lol I am gonna have to put some of these claims to the test very soon!! I mean it's designed specifically for cannabis init.. so they know how bold those claims are right :eyebrows:

Their 'premium product'.. this is all getting very interesting.

I see the Royalmix actually claims to have all the organic nutrients that a plant needs for a full cycle AND that it knows when to release them.. so by that token it shouldn't burn a seedling.. should grow some super tasty buds and should only ever need water from seed to harvest.. thats some smart soil lol I am gonna have to put some of these claims to the test very soon!! I mean it's designed specifically for cannabis init.. so they know how bold those claims are right :eyebrows:

Their 'premium product'.. this is all getting very interesting.
I used the ecothrive charge and life cycle.. But not solo, I've added to them with other stuff too.... We like to push a bit so although i know the sohum can do it and I'm sure the others can there's room for some more diversity in the soil, and the beauty of organic amendments is they give a little bit immediately, but release over time... Its a bit like mapping a nitrous motor.... You don't want a big hit straight off. Because you'll toast it.. More of a steady ramp up in power so that when it gets mid track it's really kicking out the jams :fire:

I used the ecothrive charge and life cycle.. But not solo, I've added to them with other stuff too.... We like to push a bit so although i know the sohum can do it and I'm sure the others can there's room for some more diversity in the soil, and the beauty of organic amendments is they give a little bit immediately, but release over time... Its a bit like mapping a nitrous motor.... You don't want a big hit straight off. Because you'll toast it.. More of a steady ramp up in power so that when it gets mid track it's really kicking out the jams :fire:

Mixed reviews about batmix and autos some saying burns them some saying fine.. Plagron advise watering it through before planting to remove the immediately available nutrient presumably so your tiny seedling doesn't get a big blast. Maybe thats how peeps are burning them Batmix!!

Batmix also apparently good for adding no nutes for 6 weeks. I just can't get my tiny mind around feeding nothing but water for 6 weeks and still having a healthy plant.. probably because I'm set in my ways a bit with a 'chemical' formula that works. I was thinking a 'blank' soil like the pro mix was best as you add everything that goes in.. seems that's the hardest 1 to buy lol

If Plagrons claims are to be believed then batmix straight out of the bag watered through should feed my plant for at least 6 weeks.. After that.. or before if required.. I could top dress with the dry amendments.. I ordered the auto grow bloom and the barley powder there tonight.. I don't think I would cook the dry amendments into the batmix pre plant.. just top dress as required.. what do you think on that m8?? Maybe mix a bit of Charge in with the Batmix pre planting??

This is learning all over again for me :jointman: :crying:

Mixed reviews about batmix and autos some saying burns them some saying fine.. Plagron advise watering it through before planting to remove the immediately available nutrient presumably so your tiny seedling doesn't get a big blast. Maybe thats how peeps are burning them Batmix!!

Batmix also apparently good for adding no nutes for 6 weeks. I just can't get my tiny mind around feeding nothing but water for 6 weeks and still having a healthy plant.. probably because I'm set in my ways a bit with a 'chemical' formula that works. I was thinking a 'blank' soil like the pro mix was best as you add everything that goes in.. seems that's the hardest 1 to buy lol

If Plagrons claims are to be believed then batmix straight out of the bag watered through should feed my plant for at least 6 weeks.. After that.. or before if required.. I could top dress with the dry amendments.. I ordered the auto grow bloom and the barley powder there tonight.. I don't think I would cook the dry amendments into the batmix pre plant.. just top dress as required.. what do you think on that m8?? Maybe mix a bit of Charge in with the Batmix pre planting??

Light mix is a brilliant soil to pre amend

The way round a hot soil that's too much for seedlings is to make a central column of a seed safe soil... I did that with the sohum... That's way too hot for seedlings... I got the pot... Held a 3 inch tube vertical in the centre of the pot and filled round it with sohum... Then I filled the tube with light mix...... Pull the tube out... Then the tap root goes down through the light mix and then grows out I to the sohum.. It gets a bit of time to establish before it hits the hot stuff

19/20 hours on from the last pic..
View attachment 1309585

Around 113cm I'd say.. from 106cm in the last pic.. 7cm upward growth in 20 hours.. wow.. just a little bit more straightening up to do I think so will probably finish around 120cm. I'd rather they were all shorter and much more tightly packed between the nodes rather than yards of branches but hey ho.. theyre gonna get as big as they're gonna get.. pretty sure I can't control that.. she looks happy and that's the main thing.

source.gif

Yea but I see its pre charged with chemical nutes rather than organic.. otherwise that would have been it.. cant be much chem nutes in it but they're there and make me think if I'm gonna try organic I can't start with mineral pre charged soil.
Lmfao... Is it? Oh bugger, talk about not reading the packet :crying:.

Lmfao... Is it? Oh bugger, talk about not reading the packet :crying:.

Only found out myself bro on closer look at their site.. if hadn't been for that then lightmix would have been the soil defo.. ive 2 bags in local post office to collect today for my next grow.. but for the organic efforts which are gonna run as side experiments.. its gonna have to be somethin else.

Back