Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Kinda thought the uk would be changing the law as our American cousins have started on that road. And Canada. Can’t wait for the day we can legally grow a plant or two. Might get a chance to blitz through my seed stash :crying:

Kinda thought the uk would be changing the law as our American cousins have started on that road. And Canada. Can’t wait for the day we can legally grow a plant or two. Might get a chance to blitz through my seed stash :crying:

I'll unashamedly cry real man tears that day bro :jointman: we can dream!!

And he predicts the future lol..
Screenshot_20210419-154843_Gmail.jpg

Get in there boys.. @Frank_Spencer you may have to swell that massive stock you have there haha

I don't know if I mentioned it but I've got a cancard it says I'm a medical canabis user it's meant to stop plod from treating youlike a criminal at least for small amount s
I'll unashamedly cry real man tears that day bro :jointman: we can dream!!
We will get there eventually to much money init for the government

Oops I did it again :kiss:

Didn't have anything that I wanted as only wanted 1 pack get 2nd free of 4 strains.. ah well.. Next time.. Dutch Passion 25% off and autoseeds as well folks.. now there's some strong genetics in my experience.. tried an auto seeds order.. bank declined the card transaction :crying: :cuss: I'll be back l8r for a bank transfer :eyebrows: I'll have that discount :jointman:

It won’t be long before legalisation happens. I’m hoping that as we move towards 2030 and see the decommissioning of petrol/diesel engines, the revenue lost at the pumps will need to come from somewhere else :smoking:

Bog update lol
20210419_230944.jpg
20210419_230908.jpg

Really should give them walls a lick of white paint.. have to say the presence of the bog in these pics is takin me to the fair hahaha I'm pissin maself.. see what I did there hahahaha.. missiz just forced me into 3 bongs in a row.. I fought a good fight but ultimately succumbed :crying:

Bog update lol
View attachment 1309002View attachment 1309003

Really should give them walls a lick of white paint.. have to say the presence of the bog in these pics is takin me to the fair hahaha I'm pissin maself.. see what I did there hahahaha.. missiz just forced me into 3 bongs in a row.. I fought a good fight but ultimately succumbed :crying:

Ahh the classic 3 bong attack. Not many can stand up to that weapon of marijuana destruction:yoinks:

Back