Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Rain science is a pretty small operation from what I can tell. Shoot them a message and they might sell ya direct. I think it's either an uncle or grandpa that does the sewing of the bags. I looked up the name on the CC charge and found another little side business of theirs. Definitely some classic "hippy stoner" types, but industrious.

I haven't used their bags for cannabis but have loads of houseplants in them. Really nice product. Same with airpots. Just used for regular stuff at the moment. Not sure which I like better but I do like them over the smart/fabric pot. I made a mistake on one and got the LST grommets..... wife was quite curious what you would use those for.... err... I don't know....nope.... no idea.
Think wuick...diy hanging baskets dear.

I said "runoff ports" so you can't overwater.

Story time aka Kostas writes a short play again:

Kostas imagines the future and the weight is lifted.

Characters:

K- Old man Kostas, the gardener ( a bit of a fool)

KW - Kostas' wife, the power broker, smart, sharp, attentive. ( still a little rough but eh, that's why I love her still!)

A - The audience - Yous!

'The setup: A nymph sets off the senses of the spouse. She sees a new toy and inquires but is suspicious.....

KW sees the RainScience bag with LST grommets and inquires...
- "Run. off. ports? To prevent OvErWaTeRiNg? (sarcastic voice) Well, isn't that the point of the whole bag? Isn't that why you spent $$ on these anyways? And all those bottles of crap as well? And then all that "magic dirt"you've been hiding? What the hell are you up to. I see you using those meters on the water and syringing bullshit back and forth. Your plants aren't that great. The fuck.... idiot man. At least with that Civic.... well...."

A: ooooh - he's caught!

K..... much deliberation.......

K:"I've been.... a.... I.... I decided I... welll... You know how Esther is moving in... well, I decided I had to grow weed! I give up, I'm just plain growing weed, ok? And I love it! It's fun and I'm not bad at it. Also it's for a reason and it's hard to explain."

A: he's done! He gave it up! She knows and hes let it out!!!! Kill him! Kill him!

KW:"So you're a pothead, now? after 35 years of dumb ideas and I find out you've been a pothead this whole time? Idiot."

K: "No! I still don't smoke it. I, I, well, I just like growing things and doing bad stuff. You know this."

KW: "SO.... You're a drug dealer then? I can't belive this shit! Fuck you!"

K:"NO! I just, I just, dammit, ahg..... Jesus Fucking Christ.... no....fuck...I've never sold anything.....I... well....."

KW: "... so.... I still have my old pipe from college.....but you're a fucking asshole......"

K: " :shrug:"

A: aaaaannnd??????

At this point no one is sure what will happen to old Kostas. Will he survive? Be forgiven? Embraced? The future... an uncertainty to be certain.....

Day 40 in the bog..
20210418_072625.jpg

Humiditys been 70s since I came out of the tent an sealed the door of the room for light.. not sure this is gonna be workable. Drops to 40/50s within 10 mins of opening the door but prolonged periods in the 70s are not desirable.. all 4 plants in flower.

Back