Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

2 bags of the good stuff ordered for the 4 x 16L pot grow that's coming next :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20210419-112846_Chrome.jpg

Gotta keep them big wheels turnin as you know growbro :jointman: ya'll never have too much weed :crying::smokeout:

2 fastbuds original line cheese and 2 strawberry pie next in the big pots.. no tent.. lots more space.. this is it brother.. nothin stopping me.. aiming for a big haul off the next one :cooldance:

Best of British. Love following the grows here. Love the grow n shoes. Such a variety of different growing styles on display. Glad I found afn

Best of British. Love following the grows here. Love the grow n shoes. Such a variety of different growing styles on display. Glad I found afn

It's a wonderful place m8.. AFN is the only canna community I belong to.. its all I've ever needed.. i couldn't hatch a seed before I joined this community.. about 7/8 years ago.. my lights have been on every day since lol literally :jointman:

Such a friendly place too. Your grows are superb. And now with more room your absolutely gonna rock it!!

Thanks m8.. kind words :thumbsup: my next grow will be the most space I've ever had to play around with.. it'll be epic :jointman: yea the AFN vibe is always friendly and the growers are always ready to help support and advise anyone who needs it.. and dickheads are removed pretty quickly.. which always helps haha

I have a dream.. that when weed is legal everywhere we'll all meet up in a huge AFN global smoke out :crying::smokeout: now.. if we can just get the UK government out of their cave and into the current century..

Back