Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I tried the regular grow, bloom, bloom 2 and barley with good results, they hadn't released the auto range at that point.. So I'll be looking to see how you get on.
Although I'm fairly sold on my current concoctions on the cheap.... Best I've ever grown and a third of the cost..I've got a few bits to hone in terms of what soil... But I'm going to have a complete throw out of my current round of soil, try some rain science grow bags and batmix soil plus my budget organic boosters. :vibes: :vibes:

Where r u picking the rain science bags up from bro?? I had a quick look for them online couple weeks ago and couldn't see any UK distributors??

Where r u picking the rain science bags up from bro?? I had a quick look for them online couple weeks ago and couldn't see any UK distributors??
I did some detective work on insta and messaged the company direct, they pointed me to the UK distributor and they said I can order from them... I'll dig out the details bruv :d5:

Bit nervous about moving away from my tried and tested method m8 so gonna do 1 plant with the dry amendments first so I don't risk losing a whole grow. Excited to try something different and non chemical!!
yeah best to ease your way into it iv only done organic once with biotabs apart from me taking them to long it was a great grow but then i fell down the coco rabbit hole before i got to try another round hopefully by the end of the year il be playing around with some organics again

yeah best to ease your way into it iv only done organic once with biotabs apart from me taking them to long it was a great grow but then i fell down the coco rabbit hole before i got to try another round hopefully by the end of the year il be playing around with some organics again
There are trade offs with all the styles, for organics, the trade off is bug's... Many many bugs lol, I got bad Fungus flys in some cheap soil.. Im getting them under control now but a pain.

There are trade offs with all the styles, for organics, the trade off is bug's... Many many bugs lol, I got bad Fungus flys in some cheap soil.. Im getting them under control now but a pain.
Permanent yellow boards in my tent.

I did some detective work on insta and messaged the company direct, they pointed me to the UK distributor and they said I can order from them... I'll dig out the details bruv :d5:
Saying that, I got really stoned forgot what I was doing and ate 4 bags of crisps with some fizzy pop instead.. I'll get on it though :baked: :rofl:

Rain science is a pretty small operation from what I can tell. Shoot them a message and they might sell ya direct. I think it's either an uncle or grandpa that does the sewing of the bags. I looked up the name on the CC charge and found another little side business of theirs. Definitely some classic "hippy stoner" types, but industrious.

I haven't used their bags for cannabis but have loads of houseplants in them. Really nice product. Same with airpots. Just used for regular stuff at the moment. Not sure which I like better but I do like them over the smart/fabric pot. I made a mistake on one and got the LST grommets..... wife was quite curious what you would use those for.... err... I don't know....nope.... no idea.

Seymour Green horticulture Wolverhampton mate, rain science put me onto them direct and they said they sell em :vibes: :smoking:

Back