Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Nice one mate, I'm broke atm so just using what I got.. But hopefully restocking the bat powder, charge and Biosys next week.

I buy the £11 packet m8 and think there's 1 cheaper again but probably only couple doses.. like a sample pack. I have enough charge left for another round.

Had to make a few minor adjustments to expand the grow area..
20210412_092419.jpg
20210412_092425.jpg
20210412_092445.jpg

Stuck plank of wood up that allowed me to move a light out of the tent and create a bit more floor space.. far from ideal but gives the 2 trizzlers the bit more room they needed..

5L pots and we've still outgrown this tiny tent.. it'll be fkn egg cups next at this rate :shrug: someday I will do a 4 x 20L airpot grow.. In a big space. and they will be 4 fooking trees :cooldance:

So this DIY temp fix has got the cogs turning.. im gonna pack up the tents and just grow in the room :cooldance: not a massive amount more space but well enough to make the difference..

Watch this space..

Meantime here's my ladies all lookin happy at 5 weeks old today..
20210413_191230.jpg

So this DIY temp fix has got the cogs turning.. im gonna pack up the tents and just grow in the room :cooldance: not a massive amount more space but well enough to make the difference..

Watch this space..

Meantime here's my ladies all lookin happy at 5 weeks old today..
View attachment 1307031
You need an L shaped tent, maybe that could be a thing :crying:

Back