Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Woop woop chicken soup..
20210406_140703.jpg

Right ya lil bastardos.. come try some.

Woop woop chicken soup..
View attachment 1304530

Right ya lil bastardos.. come try some.
I just feed it with there normal feed every day but if you make a spray do it just before lights of. Apparently improves uptake of nutrients aswell. Use it from now on on all your plants from 7 days upwards and I doubt you will get nats or thrips every again.

Looking bloody good in there mate, still using the biosys?

Cheers buddy.. yea still lovin the biosys.. they got watered through with it 2 days ago.. so that's 2 doses now.. ive been trying to keep to using it every 10/14 days until late flower.

I'm gonna try some auto dry soil amendments next round on one plant out of the 4.. in light mix.. excited to try something different.. itll be after these girls though.

Cheers buddy.. yea still lovin the biosys.. they got watered through with it 2 days ago.. so that's 2 doses now.. ive been trying to keep to using it every 10/14 days until late flower.

I'm gonna try some auto dry soil amendments next round on one plant out of the 4.. in light mix.. excited to try something different.. itll be after these girls though.
Nice one mate, I'm broke atm so just using what I got.. But hopefully restocking the bat powder, charge and Biosys next week.

Back