Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Still waiting on my garlic stuff @Nelly Nugs .. must be the longest delivery ever!!
I had to compile a strongly worded email accompanied by a Paddington hard stare to one of the larger suppliers of our supplies last month as they hadn't even acknowledged my order after a week, let alone sent it.. And funnily enough it was with me the next day in special post lol. :headbang: :rofl:

Still waiting on my garlic stuff @Nelly Nugs .. must be the longest delivery ever!!
I could of got it for you from growshop and walked it to you faster. Once you use it think it will be 1 you keep for many years the most organic way to prevent bad shit happening.

I had to compile a strongly worded email accompanied by a Paddington hard stare to one of the larger suppliers of our supplies last month as they hadn't even acknowledged my order after a week, let alone sent it.. And funnily enough it was with me the next day in special post lol. :headbang: :rofl:

Nothing like a strongly worded email to light a fire under some fkrs seat brother :crying: :crying: I'm a big fan of the strongly worded email :jointman:

Day 27 and time for a little stretch if I'm not mistaken..
View attachment 1304214View attachment 1304215

The tiny trizzlers has almost caught up with the bigger one height wise (front 2).. but def 2 different phenos.. very different lol the bigger THC bomb isn't happy.. has bugs eating it from day 1.. now showin some burnt tips and a few light patches on her leaves.. not too worried yet.. the smaller THC Bomb is still very short in the back left corner there but I'm sure she'll shoot up some next 2 weeks.

3 healthy and 1 not so but not a major concern yet.
This is another concern with soil bugs seem to go hand in hand with it what's your thoughts bro but the girls look superb

This is another concern with soil bugs seem to go hand in hand with it what's your thoughts bro but the girls look superb

Thanks m8.. I never had bugs til I stopped using plagron light mix.. may just be coincidence but I'll be going back to Plagron LM after the gelato solo comp.. costs an extra few quid for delivery but won't break the bank.. I have a feeling my bugs come in this soil.. may be just wishful thinking.. hydro store stopped stocking it was only reason I stopped using it.

I've put this into the infirmary, it's the Chocolate Kush on day 6, any ideas on how I can help her. I thought she might of picked up today, however growth is slow. She's had the same treatment as the Lemon Kix (V.Happy&Healthy)and just seems to be struggling, yellowing stripes and new growth a faded green. She getting approximately 100ml of plain tap water a day into the Biobizz Light/16l container, temps 26-29 RH 50-72%. The light (Migro Aray) is on about 3/4 power 34cm from the seedling and the humidity dome was removed to allow the oscillating fan access on day 5 as I was thinking it might have been an air flow problem.

I'm nowhere near scientific enough to diagnose brother.. she looks about the size of a 6 day old plant.. the yellowing is weird.. any possibility you may have spilt something on her?? Are the tips of the leaves burnt there?? Given that she's about the right size I wouldn't be pulling her yet.

I'm nowhere near scientific enough to diagnose brother.. she looks about the size of a 6 day old plant.. the yellowing is weird.. any possibility you may have spilt something on her?? Are the tips of the leaves burnt there?? Given that she's about the right size I wouldn't be pulling her yet.
I think it's the kelp spray, I'm holding off on using more, that post was supposed to be in the UK growers/infirmary group, so it's been deleted, sorry didn't mean to spam your thread. Thanks for the reply and help. :smoking:

That was a nice weekend on the Prem, eh! Good to see you do to Arsenhole what we couldn't quite manage.... I'm so fucked off we let them put those 3 goals past us :( and we nearly did it again last night... but not so worried about Wolves ha ha!

Good luck against Real tonight... should be a storming match!

Finally we have something other than veg leafery to look at.. little trizzlers gettin her flowers on.. day 28..
20210406_101600.jpg
20210406_101606.jpg
20210406_101617.jpg
20210406_101626.jpg

That was a nice weekend on the Prem, eh! Good to see you do to Arsenhole what we couldn't quite manage.... I'm so fucked off we let them put those 3 goals past us :( and we nearly did it again last night... but not so worried about Wolves ha ha!

Good luck against Real tonight... should be a storming match!

Thanks m8.. we'll need to be on it big time.. no excuses tonight.. big stage!!

Weekend was great for us.. and youz.. all around us dropping points.. I was loving it as the results were comin in.. pity Brighton couldn't hold the mancs but suppose ya can't have everything.. hammers game must have had you on a rollercoaster m8 lol we demolished arsenal.. they were awful and thankfully we looked a bit like Liverpool :jointman:

Back