Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Just noticed the old bog in those pics.. just looks so wrong.. a bog in the grow room.. or is it a grow room in the bog.. mmmmm.. ill smoke some more of this sticky fingers and think about that :eyebrows: :crying:
There's no real rush, smoke some, smoke some more and than think about moving the bog.. :jump:

I'm already thinkin bout dusting off the 16L fabric pots here boys.. this is the biggest development in my growing adventure bar actually taking the plunge and staring.. i might even go all out and get some 20Ls.. I could get 4 trees in there :crying: :jointman:

Manic posting.. im excited haha.. and a tad stoned.

I'm gonna try some auto dry soil amendments next round
what brand are you trying i see ecothrive does a soil mix but havnt seen anyone use it for canna yet
5L pots and we've still outgrown this tiny tent
you ever think about topping and training them end up with a even canopy of bud

what brand are you trying i see ecothrive does a soil mix but havnt seen anyone use it for canna yet
you ever think about topping and training them end up with a even canopy of bud

These are the ones I was eyeing up bro..

Specific auto range.

Yea I've topped and trained in the past and love a nice even canopy with multiple colas but fk is it a pain in the arse tending to them lol easy post stretch but tying down and spreading out is a bit of a chore.. especially over 4 plants.. have been seriously thinking about topping and training my next round as I'm gonna a use bigger pots now I have a bit more space.. we'll see closer to the time..

I know this much tho.. its 2 x fastbuds original cheese and 2 x strawberry pie next.. cant wait already. Ill start them when these current 4 are 7 weeks old.

What size of pots do you usually use?

What size of pots do you usually use?
I've used everything from solo cups to 16L fabrics at the biggest matey.. 3L airpots, 10L fabrics, 12L fabrics, 15L airpot, 8L fabric.. to rattle a few off from memory.. I tend to chop and change.. this grow im using 5L fabrics.. pretty small.. Next grow it'll be 4 x 16L fabrics.. lookin forward to some big chunky buds :eyebrows: :jointman:

I’ve just put my two ladies in 8L fabric pots. Yeah the chunkier the better :drool:

These are the ones I was eyeing up bro..

Specific auto range.

Yea I've topped and trained in the past and love a nice even canopy with multiple colas but fk is it a pain in the arse tending to them lol easy post stretch but tying down and spreading out is a bit of a chore.. especially over 4 plants.. have been seriously thinking about topping and training my next round as I'm gonna a use bigger pots now I have a bit more space.. we'll see closer to the time..

I know this much tho.. its 2 x fastbuds original cheese and 2 x strawberry pie next.. cant wait already. Ill start them when these current 4 are 7 weeks old.
im very interested in how you get on with them mate

im very interested in how you get on with them mate
I tried the regular grow, bloom, bloom 2 and barley with good results, they hadn't released the auto range at that point.. So I'll be looking to see how you get on.
Although I'm fairly sold on my current concoctions on the cheap.... Best I've ever grown and a third of the cost..I've got a few bits to hone in terms of what soil... But I'm going to have a complete throw out of my current round of soil, try some rain science grow bags and batmix soil plus my budget organic boosters. :vibes: :vibes:

Back