Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

420mm on 4:20 Bro, that's a magical coincidence!
Hope you have a cracker mate, mine's almost done now, but still chugging away, one last doob!

420mm on 4:20 Bro, that's a magical coincidence!
Hope you have a cracker mate, mine's almost done now, but still chugging away, one last doob!

Hadn't even noticed that bro hahaha brilliant :jointman: thanks matey..enjoy what's left of your 4/20.. theres always time for one last doob :eyebrows::d5::karmacloud:

Biosys tea for breakfast for this trizzlers.. 6 weeks old today.. impressed with how fast this strain moves.. just what you want in an auto :thumbsup:
20210420_214239.jpg
20210420_214259.jpg
20210420_214319.jpg

And her sister.. who's easily the pick of the 4 plants I have atm.. also 6 weeks old today..
20210420_214340.jpg
20210420_214346.jpg
20210420_214358.jpg

Well chuffed I've got another 7 of these seeds for bigger containers.. they all seem quick into flower and keen to press on based on what I've seen in the Mendo grow and show. I will absolutely do 2 of these in bigger pots at the first opportunity and already would recommend Twenty20 Mendocino's autos to anyone as far as growing goes.. we'll judge the smoking at a later date lol.

Last edited:
19/20 hours on from the last pic..
20210421_095643.jpg

Around 113cm I'd say.. from 106cm in the last pic.. 7cm upward growth in 20 hours.. wow.. just a little bit more straightening up to do I think so will probably finish around 120cm. I'd rather they were all shorter and much more tightly packed between the nodes rather than yards of branches but hey ho.. theyre gonna get as big as they're gonna get.. pretty sure I can't control that.. she looks happy and that's the main thing.

Day 46 for the 4.. and all is well..
20210424_072002.jpg

Big thc bomb back corner is 4ft 2in tall.. just the plant.. pot adds a foot.. a real lanky one.

The mendo trizzlers look like they'll be ready about 70 days at this stage.. there or there abouts.. the thc Bombs look like they could be there til Xmas by comparison.. really only into flower now.. and with that in mind I'll have to delay the 4 new seeds going into cubes by a week.. no point starting to early and ending up crammed.

Last edited:
Looking more into organic options seems a bit like that coco rabbit hole you mentioned @Trichome farmer :shrug: seems the best soil to start with is living soil.. if you aren't gonna do that then u need either a soil that's pre charged with only organic additives or a soil that's not pre charged at all.. void of any nutrient.. so you feed organic from day one? Does that sound a reasonable assumption??

@Trichome farmer Im thinking something like this for the dry amendments to be added into.. 2 week cook as they suggest then water only and top dressed dry amendments as per their auto feeding schedule??

@Trichome farmer Im thinking something like this for the dry amendments to be added into.. 2 week cook as they suggest then water only and top dressed dry amendments as per their auto feeding schedule??

I'm loving bat poo in my grows, so my next lot I'm planning on using the plagron bat mix and building my soil from that base, pre mix but not cook it first like I did this run... The chicken poo pellets, fish blood n bone seem to release nicely for the veg part if pre mixed this way. I think if I remember rightly, I cooked the living soil amendments as per instructions and it worked pretty well. :d5: :vibes:

Back