Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Completely different animal with amendments... I tried using it with liquid chem feeds and thought it was bad... Then I tried it with ecothrive charge, and bat powder pre mixed in and then top dressed just before stretch and got on great, this round is my best ever auto grow and I'm using 3 for a tenner multipurpose compost with cheap organic chicken poo pellets, cheapo fish blood and bone granules, maxicrop liquid seaweed, guanokalong bat powder and bat boost. A mix of cannabis and cheaper non cannabis products, but quite effective. I'm going to do the same again but with one of the bat soils.. Probably guanokalong soil or tropic bat mix.

So you got away with feeding only plain water until stretch with Biobizz LM/charge/bat poop mix??

Just seen this m8.. I hear ya on the dry amendments difference.. ive only tried biobizz LM with their liquid nutes too and the plants withered and died within weeks from just about every deficiency under the sun lol I wasn't Ph'ing so no surprise there.. I think I'm gonna have a go at it with with dry amendments.. lets face it.. its about the only option lol

I'm not surprised at all that the cheaper alternative amendments you've found are doin the job.. canna products prices are jacked to the roof cuz their canna products as you know.. but the 3 for a tenner multi purpose compost!! I'm mega impressed thats doin a job for ya!! What a find :thumbsup: 'canna' soils are also a fkn rip!!
Its doing the job because I chocked it full of chicken poo, bat powder and fish bits lol... I'm not using it again though... It was def the cause of the Fungus gnats... So what it saved me in soil it cost me in Gnat killing stuff and a massive pain in the arse... Lol.
Anything with big chunks of bark and soggy clumps will hold Gnat larvae so I'm searching for a lighter mix with bat poo already in it.

So you got away with feeding only plain water until stretch with Biobizz LM/charge/bat poop mix??
I still used my potions like Biosys, organic seaweed (ill never grow without seaweed.. Used as a foliar and root feed) . And bat boost.. But they aren't direct feeds, they help the plant uptake the ammendments better.

Just seen this m8.. I hear ya on the dry amendments difference.. ive only tried biobizz LM with their liquid nutes too and the plants withered and died within weeks from just about every deficiency under the sun lol I wasn't Ph'ing so no surprise there.. I think I'm gonna have a go at it with with dry amendments.. lets face it.. its about the only option lol

I'm not surprised at all that the cheaper alternative amendments you've found are doin the job.. canna products prices are jacked to the roof cuz their canna products as you know.. but the 3 for a tenner multi purpose compost!! I'm mega impressed thats doin a job for ya!! What a find :thumbsup: 'canna' soils are also a fkn rip!!
I use biobizz light mix soil along with some of their nutes range.
I'd love to try it your way @RustyStarbuck72
I've got maxicrop fish / blood and bone granules and would look into gettin some bat shit and chicken shit,
I've biobizz grow and bloom nutes too,

What way do u mix it together,

And what about chicken shit from the free range hens at the end of my garden, anygood to use lol

I use biobizz light mix soil along with some of their nutes range.
I'd love to try it your way @RustyStarbuck72
I've got maxicrop fish / blood and bone granules and would look into gettin some bat shit and chicken shit,
I've biobizz grow and bloom nutes too,

What way do u mix it together,

And what about chicken shit from the free range hens at the end of my garden, anygood to use lol
I just mix a bit of each in to the soil before I put it into the pots and sew pre cracked seeds straight into it.... However my next run will be different again as I'm still experimenting... Sawney has the full recipe, I just copied some of his ingredients and added some of mine...
Chicken poo pellets don't stink lol... Not so sure your fresh would be the same lol :vibes: :crying:

I just mix a bit of each in to the soil before I put it into the pots and sew pre cracked seeds straight into it.... However my next run will be different again as I'm still experimenting... Sawney has the full recipe, I just copied some of his ingredients and added some of mine...
Chicken poo pellets don't stink lol... Not so sure your fresh would be the same lol :vibes: :crying:
I've got a pot that still needs seeded so might mix it up abit and give it a try, how's the maxicrop liquid seaweed get applied, its strong stuff i think aint it, I've got a little LM soil here too and spagnam moss based compost too, mix it all together you reckon,
Don't fancy scooping poop outa coups tho, so il need to acquire some pelkets,
Bat shit on Amazon OK, don't think hunting for a bat cave is able to be done round these parts lol

I've got a pot that still needs seeded so might mix it up abit and give it a try, how's the maxicrop liquid seaweed get applied, its strong stuff i think aint it, I've got a little LM soil here too and spagnam moss based compost too, mix it all together you reckon,
Don't fancy scooping poop outa coups tho, so il need to acquire some pelkets,
Bat shit on Amazon OK, don't think hunting for a bat cave is able to be done round these parts lol
2ml per litre in both root and foliar mate :smoking:

Just seen this m8.. I hear ya on the dry amendments difference.. ive only tried biobizz LM with their liquid nutes too and the plants withered and died within weeks from just about every deficiency under the sun lol I wasn't Ph'ing so no surprise there..

Man, I have had the same thing on both my grows with the biobizz LM. Both plants got to flower stage beautifully and then withered away terribly.

Going to try just water on a test bean in a couple weeks. Then the bag should be empty and on to something new.

Man, I have had the same thing on both my grows with the biobizz LM. Both plants got to flower stage beautifully and then withered away terribly.

Going to try just water on a test bean in a couple weeks. Then the bag should be empty and on to something new.

I'll be using Plagron LM for my next round of 4 girls m8.. its proper good gear in my experience.. but no good for the organic side experiments I'm gonna try as its pre fert'ed with mineral nutes.. im gonna have another go at the Biobizz LM but with all organic dry amendments/additives for the experiments.

So if you've ever wondered what a 5.5ft auto looks like in a 5L pot.. well my friends.. wonder no more..
20210428_185647.jpg

I give u the 5ft 6in THC Bomb :crying: I'll get the tape out soon to confirm but she's every inch as tall as my 5ft 6in short ass lol thats pot included.. but I don't care.. she's a beautiful big freak haha if she'd been in a big pot she may have outgrown the house.. Jack and the beanstalk stylee :jointman: she's budding nicely.. in such a small quantity of medium they won't be huge buds.. thats small pots for ya.. but there'll be plenty of them by the looks of it.

@BombSeeds do you see many THC Bomb autos at 4.5 to 5ft tall?? I haven't seen any in the G&S. Is there a known super tall pheno??

Last edited:
Back