really hoping for this fruity hindu kush to show up soon. I usually do not get excited about strains but this one has me climbing the damn walls. I have started to realize I am not nearly as patient as I thought. I hope he is okay and everything works out....I guess i am just high as all get out and ranting. Rant over. Good grows to all.

:vibe:

really hoping for this fruity hindu kush to show up soon. I usually do not get excited about strains but this one has me climbing the damn walls. I have started to realize I am not nearly as patient as I thought. I hope he is okay and everything works out....I guess i am just high as all get out and ranting. Rant over. Good grows to all.

:vibe:
I still haven’t heard back. It’s a bust. We are just gonna have to pollinate and pheno hunt the best we can

I still haven’t heard back. It’s a bust. We are just gonna have to pollinate and pheno hunt the best we can
I am hoping we are wrong but I am starting to get that feeling. Does he have a website
?

i don't think mine were ever even sent, lol :rofl: ah well, it'z all good :thumbsup: ppp

I know when we was emailing back and forth this summer it seemed like his stuff was all small batch. I know I could tell he cared about his genetics. I know he told me about several strains ( cant remember off top my head) that when the seeds were gone they were gone. Idk if he ever was Intending on going down the path like rocbud or other vendors on here. What may deterred him was the stuff he needed to do on here just to be a small time guy wanting to share genetics hes being acquiring for 30+ years as he claims. But how he talked to me and the results I'm getting with his spot on description of Pakistani I have no reason not to believe what hes got. And i just hope these genetics find the righthands.

@derek420colorado where you lost me In his email was you said he travelled states away to help friends with a fire. Not saying he didnt. Just finding it hard to process that since he told me hes 64 in a wheelchair and has a hard time getting around.

@derek420colorado where you lost me In his email was you said he travelled states away to help friends with a fire. Not saying he didnt. Just finding it hard to process that since he told me hes 64 in a wheelchair and has a hard time getting around.

the plot thickenz...:eyebrows: :pop: ppp

Back