Here is a vetted cut of the photoperiod Golden thai. I ran though 30 or so female phenos and picked this one. Honestly, I’ve always felt that’s one of the most important aspects of breeding is starting enough seeds to realky get a full look at what you have . You Coukd pick a pheno out of 5 seeds that’s awesome but it may throw out traits that woukd only been seen by going through 25 solid females. I call these “ the ones” . I’ve been luck to have enough space and seed stock to pick “ the ones” for most of my breedings, I’m talking photoperiod of course, but these photos fem or not are the backbone of my crosses .
I’m wondering who has grown the Thai world of seeds does? @Mcdee I’d love to A/B it someday I’ve heard really good things about theirs. @Sour D ? You gre the word of seed auto Thai right?
Yes sir. I have mixed feelings on it. I grew out 3 plants. Each one seemed different from each other. I don't know whether it was genetics or the fact that I went through a fungus gnat invasion at that time. I also had an issue of using EM1 for the first time and did not know the bottle was bad until a month in. So that may also have been an issue with how they grew. On the other hand hand, when all was said and done I had the best yield yet for me with 2 of the girls giving up 5 oz's each. But here again I don't know if it was the genetics or that it was my first organic grow and in SIPs.

I do have 2 seeds left. If you'd like- I wouldn't mind growing one side x side with your golden. And if you want to pm me an addy, I'd be happy to send you the other for you own look see

The good pics start here: https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/can-a-coco-nut-find-love-in-a-walmart-tote-sip.171/?page=3

Last edited:
Morroccan hash plant and Nepalese two anomalies .
so two of my favorite strains are cuts and seeds of a Nepalese high altitude hash plant SATIVA , and coastal Morroccan for the Rif mountains, the taste and snelll of fine Morris can king Hassan 00( zero zero they call it like 00 in 007. Which is an INDICA.
The Nepalese is a pure sativa which looks and grows like an indica. It has indicas hash producing properties and is the taste of Nepalese temple hash. It’s uplifiting but not speedy.
Morroccan “ ketama “ if you will for the town famous for back packers being locked in rooms for days while has dealers ask” how many kilos “ at your door . True story. The hash cartel rolls in maybach black stretch 4 doors on the dirt roads next to 100,000 of hectare of prime cannabis.
Ketama is the smell of frankincense , church incense. Sandalwood, it s beauty lies is it is a PURE INDICA whcih grows exactly like a tall lumbering sative . Classic pine tree shape . It’s one of my favorite indicas. , but the smoke is all uplifting sativa with the mellow of the indica.

Morroccan “ Ketama”
Notice the resinous buds but long and thin profile. It get HUGE outdoors but does well inside. Obviously I’ve worked these photoperiod genetics so that they are as short a flower as possible and are children of the best pheno hunted males and females. This is my female cut .

Attachments

• AB2E1E18-5B55-45A6-8009-24A630677249.png
    AB2E1E18-5B55-45A6-8009-24A630677249.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 62
so two of my favorite strains are cuts and seeds of a Nepalese high altitude hash plant SATIVA , and coastal Morroccan for the Rif mountains, the taste and snelll of fine Morris can king Hassan 00( zero zero they call it like 00 in 007. Which is an INDICA.
The Nepalese is a pure sativa which looks and grows like an indica. It has indicas hash producing properties and is the taste of Nepalese temple hash. It’s uplifiting but not speedy.
Morroccan “ ketama “ if you will for the town famous for back packers being locked in rooms for days while has dealers ask” how many kilos “ at your door . True story. The hash cartel rolls in maybach black stretch 4 doors on the dirt roads next to 100,000 of hectare of prime cannabis.
Ketama is the smell of frankincense , church incense. Sandalwood, it s beauty lies is it is a PURE INDICA whcih grows exactly like a tall lumbering sative . Classic pine tree shape . It’s one of my favorite indicas. , but the smoke is all uplifting sativa with the mellow of the indica.
Now that sounds VERY interesting!

I was gifted seed straight from the fields of the Rif Mountains. The bud was great! Tasted like Tootsie Rolls lol! And a very mellow high! The Ketama sounds wonderful!
WHOA... If you told me you had beans for sale, and they tasted like Tootsie Rolls I would be in some serious financial trouble hahaha. I might not have any money left for nutrients, or soil. I friggin LOVE Tootsie Rolls!!! If they were a drug I'd sell'em by the gram lol.

I'll bet the Ketama tastes the same.

WHOA... If you told me you had beans for sale, and they tasted like Tootsie Rolls I would be in some serious financial trouble hahaha. I might not have any money left for nutrients, or soil. I friggin LOVE Tootsie Rolls!!! If they were a drug I'd sell'em by the gram lol.

Back