Attachments

• 3165DCD0-672B-482D-9990-2185E41DD947.jpeg
    3165DCD0-672B-482D-9990-2185E41DD947.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 33
Alaskan Ruderalis
Here is my Matanuska Sustina ( MSV ) Ruderalis.seed I just popped looking for another male . This seed is 12 days old and is showing flower. Seeds from this stock start noding as soon as they grow 2 sets . If will run like a vine across a field outside and is about 9-10%thc with nice cbd qualities I can tell. Anyways it’s not bad beginner smoke. Better then brick pack Mexican, smells of earth and sage , hay and peat moss,. I’ve seen breeders use unsmokeable Ruderalis . Why??
I have to stunt them in 1 gallon so they don’t hit 7 feet in a one gallon. Ruderalis is the long way, the hard way. and to me THE way

Attachments

• A4FE113E-5945-49DF-A441-C92FE94FD82C.jpeg
    A4FE113E-5945-49DF-A441-C92FE94FD82C.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 45
Yes sir. I have mixed feelings on it. I grew out 3 plants. Each one seemed different from each other. I don't know whether it was genetics or the fact that I went through a fungus gnat invasion at that time. I also had an issue of using EM1 for the first time and did not know the bottle was bad until a month in. So that may also have been an issue with how they grew. On the other hand hand, when all was said and done I had the best yield yet for me with 2 of the girls giving up 5 oz's each. But here again I don't know if it was the genetics or that it was my first organic grow and in SIPs.

I do have 2 seeds left. If you'd like- I wouldn't mind growing one side x side with your golden. And if you want to pm me an addy, I'd be happy to send you the other for you own look see

The good pics start here: https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/can-a-coco-nut-find-love-in-a-walmart-tote-sip.171/?page=3
Geourgeous. It’s half lowryder right? I taste a sweet almOat cotton candy from lowryder strains . I shortened flowering with Ruderalis and afghani. The photoperiod is awesome but long.
I ordered some kush from world of seeds 20 years ago. It was a one crop fem outdoor crop and I hadnt femmed seeds So I ordered 60 of the afgan fem. it was a great crop One and done in an Oregon cornfield. Are they ok to order from? I’d like to AB their ketama with mine .

Geourgeous. It’s half lowryder right? I taste a sweet almOat cotton candy from lowryder strains . I shortened flowering with Ruderalis and afghani. The photoperiod is awesome but long.
I ordered some kush from world of seeds 20 years ago. It was a one crop fem outdoor crop and I hadnt femmed seeds So I ordered 60 of the afgan fem. it was a great crop One and done in an Oregon cornfield. Are they ok to order from? I’d like to AB their ketama with mine .
Is it citrusy ? Mine is not lemony like some golden Thai.ive had, it’s a softer citrus like semi sweet grapefruit.
yes it would be great if you woukd a/b the Thai Ryder with my golden Thai!

Yes sir. I have mixed feelings on it. I grew out 3 plants. Each one seemed different from each other. I don't know whether it was genetics or the fact that I went through a fungus gnat invasion at that time. I also had an issue of using EM1 for the first time and did not know the bottle was bad until a month in. So that may also have been an issue with how they grew. On the other hand hand, when all was said and done I had the best yield yet for me with 2 of the girls giving up 5 oz's each. But here again I don't know if it was the genetics or that it was my first organic grow and in SIPs.

I do have 2 seeds left. If you'd like- I wouldn't mind growing one side x side with your golden. And if you want to pm me an addy, I'd be happy to send you the other for you own look see

The good pics start here: https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/can-a-coco-nut-find-love-in-a-walmart-tote-sip.171/?page=3
The best phenos of my Thai auto have an incense or a cigar wood hint on top of grapefruit or citrus . I’m all in f3 . Still the diversity I’ve seen I like in my autos. I’ve never seen a huge auto grow where there was the same stability of clone, Some breeders may have that , not me . Mostky mine throw two or three phenos each 6or 8 that show the parents lineage. Wanted traits I would say with some weirdness occasionally. I’ve been having to separate some of my cotyledons recently. I think it’s envionrmantal hope

Its anvil auto. Shes F6 or F7. The guy worked on her for 9 years. Not much variation in her. Shes purple. I took the best male I could find out of the ones I grew. I then took that pollen and hit a gold widow CBD auto. Shes not a 1:1 thc to cbd strain. More thc than CBD for sure. This was a small batch made by another guy on a different forum. He created it for a family member with MS I believe for pain. I believe the heritage was white widow CBD by dinafem and goldtone. There was 3 phenos the breeder told me to look for. Purple pink and green..I chose the green. They bred. I am now currently on the seeds I grew mid flower. I pollinated best female with male. The female is showing Deep chunk heritage according to another grower whose more familiar with the strains than me
Deep chunk is a very short sticky photoperiod right? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it in Trinidad ca.it was chosen for profile. Those are really old gebetics . Wow

The best phenos of my Thai auto have an incense or a cigar wood hint on top of grapefruit or citrus . I’m all in f3 . Still the diversity I’ve seen I like in my autos. I’ve never seen a huge auto grow where there was the same stability of clone, Some breeders may have that , not me . Mostky mine throw two or three phenos each 6or 8 that show the parents lineage. Wanted traits I would say with some weirdness occasionally. I’ve been having to separate some of my cotyledons recently. I think it’s envionrmantal hope
Yes, it's cross with low ryder. It had a citrus smell as well as something that I remember but can't put my finger on. Taste was pretty much the same. Citrusy at first with "something" when it hit the back of throat. I'm gonna have to have my buddy do taste tests as I've had too many years of 2 packs cigs a day.
Can't say I had any issue ordering from WOS. Was delivered faster than any others and the 3 seeds I dropped all popped.
I'll plan on doing the side by side.

Actually, Ducksfoot is the most stealth cannabis ever lol!

It’s a polyploid trait. Bluberry is prone to polyploids which in it look like multiple clover type leaves covering each other like 3 leaves thick . I forgot boog was growing the chitral first. I had BB on my mind.
Polyploid cannabis is the most stealth plant ever. It is a mutant however, I have seen “ square like “
Stems and leaf stems .

I love Duck! I'm about due to grow some of my Duck. I've got some F2s of my local duck crossed with some I found online. .Last one I grew, I flipped her to 12/12 when she was 8" tall................. ans she hit 42" at mid flower!

I was going to say that lol. That DF is NUTS lookin

Back