I love Duck! I'm about due to grow some of my Duck. I've got some F2s of my local duck crossed with some I found online. .Last one I grew, I flipped her to 12/12 when she was 8" tall................. ans she hit 42" at mid flower!
Daaaamn! Yeah I remember you messin with the foot lol

Deep chunk is a very short sticky photoperiod right? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it in Trinidad ca.it was chosen for profile. Those are really old gebetics . Wow
Yes very short sticky indica. The anvil is bubba kushX deep chunk with alf#5. Which I believe alf#5 cross is black dragon and bubba kush. Quite nice. I got 3 now on day 67 and what I believe was deep chunk pheno was done at day 63. I pollinated her so I'm giving her full 6 weeks of flower so shes getting cut in 3 days. shes about 20% amber right now.

Day 15: Pakistani is doing great so far. Shes short and squat. 5 inches tall 11.5 inches wide. Gonna start pony tailing her today. I also fed her a half gallon of feed today.
20200829_081958.jpg

Day 15: Pakistani is doing great so far. Shes short and squat. 5 inches tall 11.5 inches wide. Gonna start pony tailing her today. I also fed her a half gallon of feed today. View attachment 1228148
Lol man yours is way ahead of mine. I think some mice either crapped or pissed in a couple of my pots and they haven’t had enough water through em to wash it out. But they are bouncing back now and lookin better

Lol man yours is way ahead of mine. I think some mice either crapped or pissed in a couple of my pots and they haven’t had enough water through em to wash it out. But they are bouncing back now and lookin better
Bro them mice will screw you. My buddy's first plant I gave him a g14 seed. Late flower it looked like beavers needed timber to build a dam. It was a very sad sight.

Bro them mice will screw you. My buddy's first plant I gave him a g14 seed. Late flower it looked like beavers needed timber to build a dam. It was a very sad sight.
After the fire I was stupid and left the pots outside for a couple days so I’m pretty sure somethin got in there and fugged something Up hopefully it will right itself though

@Heirloom genetics Day 17: the ponytailing has helped the pakistani. Shes got a thick stalk and is now working her way upward. I slowly am starting what I can of lst on her. Shes gonna be a big gal shes as big as the 3 gallon pot. I also have a rocbudinc purple roc bx1 auto same age and currently the pakistani is larger even though I'm very happy with rocs gear as usual there. But that's a good sign. Green and happy. When touched she smells very dank. I'm hoping this shows something to come!
20200831_172951.jpg

Well another funny throng has happened lol. The OTHER Marion Berry popped up. This one was in a different pot though so I carefully dug down and got it out of that pot and made up a new one of just roots organic. I also dug the weird lookin one up, all of the roots looked good but there was zero growth up too so I dunno lol. But long story short I should still have 3 Marion Berry Kush’s whooo hoooo. :cooldance: I will snap some pics this eve

Back