Well... I've been waiting for test beans for a while now so not so fast lol. It was back in July so "should be ready soon" ain't so soon. Not in a rush so no big deal. Last I saw he said was 1st week of September he was send photo testers. Hope they come soon lol.
yes it's all a matter of perspective I suppose. like you I am in no real rush so as soon as it happens. lol. :peace: :smoking:

Day 19: pakistani chitral X trinity kush I've decided to abort the LST. Her stalk is just too thick. Gonna continue ponytail though. She also didnt seem to like center of tent just yet. So I moved her over. The light is high as shell go in my tent.
20200902_081717.jpg
20200902_081728.jpg

Day 19: pakistani chitral X trinity kush I've decided to abort the LST. Her stalk is just too thick. Gonna continue ponytail though. She also didnt seem to like center of tent just yet. So I moved her over. The light is high as shell go in my tent. View attachment 1229523View attachment 1229524
So I guess you and I are the only two actually growing so far?
It’s lookin real nice my friend

Day 22 pakistani chitral X trinity kush I've decided to stick to the training. The ponytailing was working great and now the branches were all too close growing upwards and I decided to train. Shes quite impressive for 22 days in my setup. My rocbudinc purple roc bx1 same age is smaller. And this pakistani stinks more. Very skunky. Everything is going quite well. Shes on pace for a 3.5 week feeding and then will increase nutrients following feed and call mag to anticipate the stretch. I got her in a good place. I was debating on topping her as she seems like a good candidate since she hasn't shown sex yet. But for other reasons I'll let her go natural other than LST since my height is restricted. @Heirloom genetics
20200905_104812.jpg
20200905_104823.jpg

Day 22 pakistani chitral X trinity kush I've decided to stick to the training. The ponytailing was working great and now the branches were all too close growing upwards and I decided to train. Shes quite impressive for 22 days in my setup. My rocbudinc purple roc bx1 same age is smaller. And this pakistani stinks more. Very skunky. Everything is going quite well. Shes on pace for a 3.5 week feeding and then will increase nutrients following feed and call mag to anticipate the stretch. I got her in a good place. I was debating on topping her as she seems like a good candidate since she hasn't shown sex yet. But for other reasons I'll let her go natural other than LST since my height is restricted. @Heirloom genetics View attachment 1230444View attachment 1230445
Yeah man mine are really starting to take off and show some great vigor. Liking these genetics so far. Has anyone else gotten their tester seeds yet?

Day 22 pakistani chitral X trinity kush I've decided to stick to the training. The ponytailing was working great and now the branches were all too close growing upwards and I decided to train. Shes quite impressive for 22 days in my setup. My rocbudinc purple roc bx1 same age is smaller. And this pakistani stinks more. Very skunky. Everything is going quite well. Shes on pace for a 3.5 week feeding and then will increase nutrients following feed and call mag to anticipate the stretch. I got her in a good place. I was debating on topping her as she seems like a good candidate since she hasn't shown sex yet. But for other reasons I'll let her go natural other than LST since my height is restricted. @Heirloom genetics View attachment 1230444View attachment 1230445
Bud plant looks good, but we gotta get you some grommets on that bag lol. Will make thing so much neater, and more secure. Not sure how, or why I did it any other way! Stay lifted.

20200428_085416.jpg

Back