I was gifted seed straight from the fields of the Rif Mountains. The bud was great! Tasted like Tootsie Rolls lol! And a very mellow high! The Ketama sounds wonderful!
Wild , tootsie rolls. I can’t say mine are that sweet. Yours are very unique!! When I was last in the Rif I wanted the seeds for the king Hassan hash . These are sandalwood and cedar, strong frankincense and haze. I’ve run a few generations of breeding because some took quite a while . I will make an auto in time , can’t decide to cross it with one of my autos or take the long route with the AK Rudy.

The pakistani X trinity kush is coming along just fine. Shes 11 days old and looks as good as any others for me at this age. Bad picture cuz of flash but shes fine and dandy so far. She got fed 1/4th of gallon today and in 3-4 days will get a half gallon with 0.5 grams of megacrop, 2.5 ml of photosynthesis plus, 2.5 ml of blue planet liquid kelp, and a very low dose of my calcium mag. Same feed as the last however many I've grown in 3 gallons. This is also on a 19/5 light schedule. My tent is 5 feet tall and with my leds I just didn't like the 24 hour results. I'll give you another update in a few days @Heirloom genetics
20200825_114055.jpg

The pakistani X trinity kush is coming along just fine. Shes 11 days old and looks as good as any others for me at this age. Bad picture cuz of flash but shes fine and dandy so far. She got fed 1/4th of gallon today and in 3-4 days will get a half gallon with 0.5 grams of megacrop, 2.5 ml of photosynthesis plus, 2.5 ml of blue planet liquid kelp, and a very low dose of my calcium mag. Same feed as the last however many I've grown in 3 gallons. This is also on a 19/5 light schedule. My tent is 5 feet tall and with my leds I just didn't like the 24 hour results. I'll give you another update in a few days @Heirloom genetics View attachment 1227027
Thanks so much ! I’m wondering, if she is throwing round or square like leaf stems?

I look forward to seeing more of your genetics once the forum has ok'd things.
Certainly remember some of the strains from my early days . Moroccan, Nepalese, Thai, Red Lebanese etc.
Keep me in mind if you decide to use testers.
:smokeout: :thumbsup:

Thanks so much ! I’m wondering, if she is throwing round or square like leaf stems?
Leaf stems are round. What does this mean? Of all the autos I've grown I've had one plant with square stems even stalk was squarish. Dinafem bubba kush auto was this way. Never thought anything of it til you asked me this question

Leaf stems are round. What does this mean? Of all the autos I've grown I've had one plant with square stems even stalk was squarish. Dinafem bubba kush auto was this way. Never thought anything of it til you asked me this question
I’ve seen some with flat stems but I don’t think I’ve ever seen square ones.

I’ve seen some with flat stems but I don’t think I’ve ever seen square ones.
It’s a polyploid trait. Bluberry is prone to polyploids which in it look like multiple clover type leaves covering each other like 3 leaves thick . I forgot boog was growing the chitral first. I had BB on my mind.
Polyploid cannabis is the most stealth plant ever. It is a mutant however, I have seen “ square like “
Stems and leaf stems .

Bluberry can throw out polyploids. Shariah stems . I was thinking BB not chitral. Most Bluberry will tods out a mutant or two occasionally. Like I told Derek I’ve seen club leaves like clover , more stealth then even goose tounge!

Back