well its been another week and still no seeds or a reply.... :frowny: man I was hoping to start my next grow already I hate down time.
At this point I think we can safely say he is not the caliber of vendor we are lookin for. It was hell just gettin @Boognelson87 the beans he paid for and me the 5 testers.

It reallllllllly sucks man cause this marion Berry kush is lookin realllly strong and fast. I am goin to try and reach out to him and get SOME kind of update.

It super double triple sucks because he’s only like 89 miles from me. Grrrrrrrr*frustrated noises*

Prolly my last update. No sense in teasing you folks with something you cant get. But he politely asked me to journal in this thread and I agreed. But I'm not seeing the point my other journal will do just fine. Unless you guys want me to continue.
pics are from yesterday shes 5 weeks old today. Very dank smelling plant for veg. Based off how shes going in a crammed tent. I mean theres no more space but up for her unfortunately. So I wont get to see her true potential just yet. Shes every bit as big as every auto I've gotten over 6 ounces from at this age. I imagine things to only get better. As days goes by unless something crazy happens. I'm starting the 1976 ashland blueberry this weekend.
20200917_150551.jpg
20200917_150605.jpg

Attachments

• 20200917_150607.jpg
    20200917_150607.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
Keep posting!

And yeah, I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to growing his Ketama. I did feel he was kinda sketchy though, didn't really strike me as a breeder, more of a home grower trying to expend

Prolly my last update. No sense in teasing you folks with something you cant get. But he politely asked me to journal in this thread and I agreed. But I'm not seeing the point my other journal will do just fine. Unless you guys want me to continue.
pics are from yesterday shes 5 weeks old today. Very dank smelling plant for veg. Based off how shes going in a crammed tent. I mean theres no more space but up for her unfortunately. So I wont get to see her true potential just yet. Shes every bit as big as every auto I've gotten over 6 ounces from at this age. I imagine things to only get better. As days goes by unless something crazy happens. I'm starting the 1976 ashland blueberry this weekend. View attachment 1234665View attachment 1234666

Keep posting!

And yeah, I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to growing his Ketama. I did feel he was kinda sketchy though, didn't really strike me as a breeder, more of a home grower trying to expend
Me too. I know he is older and in a wheel chair and lives in the sticks. I do hope he is alright you know. Either way to me that does seem to sound difficult to become a seed salesman. Unless very small scale.

Back