hey has anyone heard back from @Heirloom genetics yet? I am stuck in limbo I wanted to start a new grow a month ago but cant because I volunteered to be a tester.

not sure what to do now since I dont have seeds for my next grow because I turned down another tester spot so I could be in this one.

I am just a guy with two small 2x4 grow tents. I so what plants I do grow I need because it does not last long. its not like I have tons of buds like some of these other growers shit I wish I did.

I try and keep both my grow tents going with plants at all times. that way my humble stash does not go dry. so this down time waiting for seeds sucks. :frowny:

hey has anyone heard back from @Heirloom genetics yet? I am stuck in limbo I wanted to start a new grow a month ago but cant because I volunteered to be a tester.

not sure what to do now since I dont have seeds for my next grow because I turned down another tester spot so I could be in this one.

I am just a guy with two small 2x4 grow tents. I so what plants I do grow I need because it does not last long. its not like I have tons of buds like some of these other growers shit I wish I did.
Just start your grow and if he send after that's on him, he will have to wait. It's coming up on 2 months should be almost done lol. I have mine planned and if he sends before I start fine, if not thats cool too. Stay lifted.

@Son of Hobbes do you happen to have dons email! I gotta find out what’s up. I’ve got to get some more of his gear. Even if I have to mail him a letter or go hold up a sign near where he lives. “Does anyone knows Don from heirloom” lol

These MBK’s are wonderful. They are huge and yes they are quick, one of them is a solid week ahead of a DDD that is at least 7 days older. It’s nuts man this dude has got some gear. So we neeeeed to do whatever we can to get him back on board.

He is only 80 miles from me, so if I have to go help him once a week to get beans out or something, I will. It seems like all the super tough shit he was talkin was at least mostly true(which is mind blowing to me)

@Boognelson87 i know you have some pollen layin around lol. Knock yours up just in case we are unable to get back in touch with him.

These MBK’s are wonderful. They are huge and yes they are quick, one of them is a solid week ahead of a DDD that is at least 7 days older. It’s nuts man this dude has got some gear. So we neeeeed to do whatever we can to get him back on board.

He is only 80 miles from me, so if I have to go help him once a week to get beans out or something, I will. It seems like all the super tough shit he was talkin was at least mostly true(which is mind blowing to me)

@Boognelson87 i know you have some pollen layin around lol. Knock yours up just in case we are unable to get back in touch with him.
I've already got plans for the blueberry and pakistani with pollen :) within 20 days I'll be starting berry calamari auto and more 1976 ashland oregon blueberry and crossing them. But if he dont come back in the game I may use sts to keep this pakistani and blueberry going. I want old school genetics. It's what I look for. I really was wanting his alaskan ruderalis seeds if he'd come off em so I can work my own auto. But ya I can make em lol

Back