I've already got plans for the blueberry and pakistani with pollen :) within 20 days I'll be starting berry calamari auto and more 1976 ashland oregon blueberry and crossing them. But if he dont come back in the game I may use sts to keep this pakistani and blueberry going. I want old school genetics. It's what I look for. I really was wanting his alaskan ruderalis seeds if he'd come off em so I can work my own auto. But ya I can make em lol
BOOOOOOOG TO THE RESUCE!!!!

Day 37: pakistani just trucking along. Shes starting to show her flowering If given room she would be a biggun. She has no way to go left and right with 2 other ladies of decent size with her in the 2x4. I expect around day 45 I will start trimming and defoliating the under growth once stretching is closer to if not done. Based off prior grows shes looking to be done around day 80 for me if she has a 6 week flowering period. Don told me she was a 10 to 11 week strain. That's prolly very doable I run a 19/5 lighting in a closet grow so just a few days off what he says would be fantastic. Shes got some big ol fans.
20200920_115531.jpg
20200920_114944.jpg
20200920_114938.jpg
20200920_114923.jpg

Tag @TheMongol and @Mañ'O'Green , I think they set this up with him.
@Heirloom genetics seems to be walk-about. I moderated a transaction with him and @Boognelson87 in a PM here on AFN; I do not have any other contact information. He is an old guy like me. I hope he is ok.

I would suggest that if you peeps are collaborating on genetics you should trade real names and contact information in a PM and handle that business offsite since trading seeds and stuff onsite is against the rules for this very reason. We are not brokers for your business.

@Heirloom genetics seems to be walk-about. I moderated a transaction with him and @Boognelson87 in a PM here on AFN; I do not have any other contact information. He is an old guy like me. I hope he is ok.

I would suggest that if you peeps are collaborating on genetics you should trade real names and contact information in a PM and handle that business offsite since trading seeds and stuff onsite is against the rules for this very reason. We are not brokers for your business.

Yes all things have been done correctly. I got testers and boog bought them offsite.

I have been around long enough and I know the rules lol.

Day 37: pakistani just trucking along. Shes starting to show her flowering If given room she would be a biggun. She has no way to go left and right with 2 other ladies of decent size with her in the 2x4. I expect around day 45 I will start trimming and defoliating the under growth once stretching is closer to if not done. Based off prior grows shes looking to be done around day 80 for me if she has a 6 week flowering period. Don told me she was a 10 to 11 week strain. That's prolly very doable I run a 19/5 lighting in a closet grow so just a few days off what he says would be fantastic. Shes got some big ol fans. View attachment 1235376View attachment 1235377View attachment 1235378View attachment 1235379
That is one awesome looking plant boog! Wish this guy’s gear was available. Affy and Paki indicas are perfect for me. Hopefully, he is ok.

Back