OK great news, I got a response from Don. He had to go to Oregon to help some friends and family evacuate from the fires! So it was definitely a good reason, he said he is going to log back on tomorrow as he just got back to NM today. So @Boognelson87 and anyone else that was wanting an update there ya go

Last edited:
OK great news, I got a response from Don. He had to go to Oregon to help some friends and family evacuate from the fires! So it was definitely a good reason, he said he is going to log back on tomorrow as he just got back to NM today. So @Boognelson87 and anyone else that was wanting an update there ya go
Good deal The good news is he is ok.

Week 6 day 42: pakistani X trinty is still just doing her thing. Next grow shell get her full potential. With space. I cant open her up like I want. Stanky danky
20200925_052716.jpg
20200925_052814.jpg

Hear anymore news?

yeah well IF he comes through, he gets to wait inline for me to grow I could literally Que up enough grows for the rest of my life lol!

Back