Day 48 Pakistanis just doing her thing... come back don!!
20201001_221402.jpg
20201001_221422.jpg
20201001_221449.jpg

Attachments

• 20201001_221402.jpg
    20201001_221402.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 17
I know when we was emailing back and forth this summer it seemed like his stuff was all small batch. I know I could tell he cared about his genetics. I know he told me about several strains ( cant remember off top my head) that when the seeds were gone they were gone. Idk if he ever was Intending on going down the path like rocbud or other vendors on here. What may deterred him was the stuff he needed to do on here just to be a small time guy wanting to share genetics hes being acquiring for 30+ years as he claims. But how he talked to me and the results I'm getting with his spot on description of Pakistani I have no reason not to believe what hes got. And i just hope these genetics find the righthands.

@derek420colorado where you lost me In his email was you said he travelled states away to help friends with a fire. Not saying he didnt. Just finding it hard to process that since he told me hes 64 in a wheelchair and has a hard time getting around.
Yeah man I thought The same thing. I mean I am tryin to give him the benefit of the doubt but. I’m thinkin something is very off with him. Which sucks!

Yeah man I thought The same thing. I mean I am tryin to give him the benefit of the doubt but. I’m thinkin something is very off with him. Which sucks!
In your emails have you tried to make a purchase? Or mentioned it? If not I will. Or has anyone or yourself searched other platforms for him? I'm not on anything else but the portal. I dont instagram. Facebook or any of that stuff.

In your emails have you tried to make a purchase? Or mentioned it? If not I will. Or has anyone or yourself searched other platforms for him? I'm not on anything else but the portal. I dont instagram. Facebook or any of that stuff.
No I did not mention a purchase I just said he was makin me look bad

No I did not mention a purchase I just said he was makin me look bad
Lol hes making himself look bad. We appreciate you trying if anything. Dont see why the quick reply back to you then notta. He does seem a little "off" ever seen the movie big fish? Guys dad has them crazy ass stories and nobody believed him but ended up being true. kinda what I'm hoping for here lmao.

I know when we was emailing back and forth this summer it seemed like his stuff was all small batch. I know I could tell he cared about his genetics. I know he told me about several strains ( cant remember off top my head) that when the seeds were gone they were gone. Idk if he ever was Intending on going down the path like rocbud or other vendors on here. What may deterred him was the stuff he needed to do on here just to be a small time guy wanting to share genetics hes being acquiring for 30+ years as he claims. But how he talked to me and the results I'm getting with his spot on description of Pakistani I have no reason not to believe what hes got. And i just hope these genetics find the righthands.

@derek420colorado where you lost me In his email was you said he travelled states away to help friends with a fire. Not saying he didnt. Just finding it hard to process that since he told me hes 64 in a wheelchair and has a hard time getting around.
I thought the same thing but...

Well I was hoping he had a website was going to try to buy some strains, but again if it does not work out it doesn't. He has some stuff I am really interested it.

Back