Yeah well you don't make promises you can't keep and crazy's not an excuse. my brother was schizophrenic but he never made a promise he couldn't keep. I for one am done with this bullshit!

NEXT................

Well I was hoping he had a website was going to try to buy some strains, but again if it does not work out it doesn't. He has some stuff I am really interested it.
He was telling me about some Super Lemon Haze he had from someone else that I wanted bad. Dont think he had it anymore, but never know what he might come up with. Just keep checking that's what I'm doing, he has the address I use for canna stuff so he can send whenever he wants to lol.

well. when i get my genetics going, anyone affected by this breeder or others, show me proof of a rip-off (for validity sake) and once i have a selection available i'd be more than happy to reimburse y'all

well. when i get my genetics going, anyone affected by this breeder or others, show me proof of a rip-off (for validity sake) and once i have a selection available i'd be more than happy to reimburse y'all
It’s not a rip off. No one but @Boognelson87 and me got seeds. He bought them and I got testers. These genetics are just fire af and we are all just bummed the dude has issues with communication and follow through.

Good looking out though!

Yeah well you don't make promises you can't keep and crazy's not an excuse. my brother was schizophrenic but he never made a promise he couldn't keep. I for one am done with this bullshit!

NEXT................
You should always keep your word, no doubt! He was sending me testers for free so is what it is, but if they show up I will grow them when I have space and journal them honestly. Not going to hold up anymore grows for him tho. If I get them they will be my next grow whenever that is. Not sure how much money I want to spend at this point, but will give him a chance to make right. Stay lifted.

It’s not a rip off. No one but @Boognelson87 and me got seeds. He bought them and I got testers. These genetics are just fire af and we are all just bummed the dude has issues with communication and follow through.

Good looking out though!
AWESOME! i'm glad! and of course I'll always help you guys/gals out

I like the sound of these two Afghan Auto ones:
Purple Afghan kush and pure afgan regular autoflower.

And of course it would be a sin not to try your own breed nearly as old as myself:
Oregon Bluberry Auto
My auto version of a 1976

How does one get to buy those from you?

Back