paid by paypal so have a record. Ordered both photo and auto.
small order for the 1st one.
That's what I did. 100 dollar order. Wanting to make 300 dollar order since he ha 10 seeds put back for me. I paid PayPal as well. Took me.3 weeks. Keep us posted. wonder why he skipped me and Derek's email. Which strains you choose?

Pakistani putting it on now.
20201004_111124.jpg

That's what I did. 100 dollar order. Wanting to make 300 dollar order since he ha 10 seeds put back for me. I paid PayPal as well. Took me.3 weeks. Keep us posted. wonder why he skipped me and Derek's email. Which strains you choose?
I told him to surprise me the first order but we talked about Ketama, Nepalese, Blueberry 1976 and the Pakastani's.
When I know more I will post the details so all can use that to help them decide whats what?

I told him to surprise me the first order but we talked about Ketama, Nepalese, Blueberry 1976 and the Pakastani's.
When I know more I will post the details so all can use that to help them decide whats what?
We were talking about the Nepalese, then he said he had something for me and havent heard back since. Hope you get your beans, if you get them I hope you do a journal.

We were talking about the Nepalese, then he said he had something for me and havent heard back since. Hope you get your beans, if you get them I hope you do a journal.
I am hopeful this all works out. Would hate to see this all amount to nothing. I would do a journal and hope any others who receive seeds will do the same.

Don't be sending this clown money! He's either he's either senile or a bullshitter. I'd be knocking on his door and telling him give me the seeds or my money back!
I always try my best to give people the benefit of doubt, stuff happens! This guy has had plenty of time to make things right to those that actually paid to get seeds. Any freebies or testers, I can understand the lack of receiving anything.
Stuff happens in life...................BOY DOES IT EVER! No matter what happened, if I wasn't DEAD, I would at least make contact with those I had dealings with and fully inform them of the situation. No matter if I was the cause of the problem or not, I'd have to take responsibility.

Back