He send you your tracking number yet by chance or heard from him this week? Still hasn't contacted me back
Don emailed me yesterday. said the order would be out today. Hope so. I have been working 12 plus hrs a day and haven't really been online much.
As promised I will post updates when I can.
Odd Heirloom genetics is so silent as he started out posting grows and promoting so well.

Don emailed me yesterday. said the order would be out today. Hope so. I have been working 12 plus hrs a day and haven't really been online much.
Odd Heirloom genetics is so silent as he started out posting grows and promoting so well.
Ok jw thanks. And very odd. And I hear ya there. Be an 88 hour week for me. Up 430am in get home 11pm. That time of year

@Son of Hobbes
I think this thread should be closed. All this is doing is giving free traffic to a person who screwed over the forum. He's getting sales and contributing NOTHING to this forum.
While I am sad and don’t want this. Unfortunately I agree. RIP HG

HEY THATS PROGRESS!!!!!! I think I will try to just shoot him some money and tell him what beans I want. Fingers crossed that will work. Please tag me with any updates or shoot me pm please

I don't care how good his genetics are, I'm disappointed that your continuing to support him. Coming here as a sponsoring vendor is a win-win, the traffic for the site increases and the vendor gains sales. As it is now, we get nothing and he makes a few hundred bucks he wouldn't have otherwise. IMO you all should tell him to fuck off. There's a thousand other little breeders out there, some of whom deserve the exposure that AFN can provide, who would fufill their promise. This guys doesn't deserve shit!

HEY THATS PROGRESS!!!!!! I think I will try to just shoot him some money and tell him what beans I want. Fingers crossed that will work. Please tag me with any updates or shoot me pm please

I don't care how good his genetics are, I'm disappointed that your continuing to support him. Coming here as a sponsoring vendor is a win-win, the traffic for the site increases and the vendor gains sales. As it is now, we get nothing and he makes a few hundred bucks he wouldn't have otherwise. IMO you all should tell him to fuck off. There's a thousand other little breeders out there, some of whom deserve the exposure that AFN can provide, who would fufill their promise. This guys doesn't deserve shit!
I get it. I love AFN probably more than most. I am still holding out hope. Maybe he will get his act together? I have a lot riding on my acquisition of the best genetics(about 200knof my own money at this point launching my businesses) I am willing to put up with more guff and bs if I can get his gear again. But that’s just me. I have very different goals than anyone else on here. From an AFN standpoint yeah I totally get it. But from my viewpoint I gotta do what I gotta do to get these genetics. It’s not about them being great per se. it’s that I haven’t really come across anything like these. I think @Boognelson87 will concur. We both think these are some very special generics this guy has and no bs may not be available anywhere else on earth.

So while yes if this was just some “frosty” f1’s some dude was slangin I would be the first to say bah bye. Honestly I am just doin what I need to to secure literally ONE more of these MBK beans. After that I don’t care what happens lol. I understand this is a very selfish stance, however I am in a position that I need to be selfish in this aspect. As I believe it isn’t the end of the world if we still talk about HG here.

Love ya pops. You are an OG here and we have both been around a long time and have a lot of time invested here, I’d fight someone with my fists over AFN and that is no lie.

So if we need to close the thread I absolutely understand and agree. Just giving a little view into my thinking atm

@Son of Hobbes
I think this thread should be closed. All this is doing is giving free traffic to a person who screwed over the forum. He's getting sales and contributing NOTHING to this forum.
you are probably right about him not being part of the forum. I am really only interested in the heirloom /landrace seeds but slow to no messages is no way to do things.

Back