World of seeds has a few strains.
I've seen a number of shops with regular landrace strains. If you got a commercial project, I'd talk to them about producing some autos for you. You need someone who is going to be reliable and right now HG doesn't seem to be there.
Sorry, thought I was referring to @derek420colorado post "I have a lot riding on my acquisition of the best genetics(about 200knof my own money at this point launching my businesses)

No commercial product. Just small time grower that has no problem waiting. Like ive said I've ordered world of seeds 12 years ago and last year. I want autoflowers. I gotta check a site someone sent me on here that's been ordering them. But im all open for autoflower landraces non Ryder's. Checked out ace seeds..they dont have what heirloom has. I'm all open to suggestions. I'm sure everyone has seen his list. And he has more. If you can point me in the direction of seeds he has that wont take a special order. If not I will continue trying to message him as I research like I've been doing on finding seeds. Johnemad gave me a DM suggestion. I got to look into though that hes ordered from. My.only option may be landrace photoperiods. But I'm sure as heck gonna keep trying with this guy. But anyone else can buy whatever they want. You wont ever hear me telling people or convincing people to buy stuff they dont want.

Your best bet for landrace ruderalis..would probably be therealseedco.
Landrace rudi will most defintley behave much differently than "ryders"..
And odds are they will flower later and finish later from seed than the "ryder cultivar" and probably take up more space..
I still have 2 packs of thaipan haze landrace and some northern european landrace rudi beans handpicked by a member on another site...I've had them for years...I might pop them outdoors next summer.
my worry is that landraces are known to have intersex traits and I'm not a fan of having herm pollen contaminate my rooms...so these won't be grown until I can observe them outdoors.

I wish you luck on your journey.

Your best bet for landrace ruderalis..would probably be therealseedco.
Landrace rudi will most defintley behave much differently than "ryders"..
And odds are they will flower later and finish later from seed than the "ryder cultivar" and probably take up more space..
I still have 2 packs of thaipan haze landrace and some northern european landrace rudi beans handpicked by a member on another site...I've had them for years...I might pop them outdoors next summer.
my worry is that landraces are known to have intersex traits and I'm not a fan of having herm pollen contaminate my rooms...so these won't be grown until I can observe them outdoors.

I wish you luck on your journey.
Hey thanks a bunch. I'll give them. a look after work. Appreciate it

I dropped 2 of the purple roc bx1 and 1 "mysterion" freebee. Yourz are looking good!
hows your purple roc bx1 doing. Mines a stinker! Just not the largest of buds. Alot of em though. Shes a hungry one too

Sorry, thought I was referring to @derek420colorado post "I have a lot riding on my acquisition of the best genetics(about 200knof my own money at this point launching my businesses)
It’s not about being landraces or not. It’s literally this one strain for me. Never seen anything like it. He said he’s spent 10 years or something making this strain. It’s his personal strain and something he is very proud of. For good reason it’s literally a 50 day 100 gram strain that’s frosty and stinky af. It’s a game changer for me.

@Boognelson87 I will need some good pollen vibes sent this way. I have found like 15 seeds so far in the 8 or 9 plants I’ve trimmed up. So something popped a stray nanner in there it wasn’t a lot but it’s been a bean or two from each plant. So please please cross your fingers and let’s hope that a piece of pollen made it’s way to one of the three MBK ‘s

It’s not about being landraces or not. It’s literally this one strain for me. Never seen anything like it. He said he’s spent 10 years or something making this strain. It’s his personal strain and something he is very proud of. For good reason it’s literally a 50 day 100 gram strain that’s frosty and stinky af. It’s a game changer for me.
Thats a heck of a strain man. These are special for sure. I'm ready to grow his terpy blueberry!!

@Boognelson87 I will need some good pollen vibes sent this way. I have found like 15 seeds so far in the 8 or 9 plants I’ve trimmed up. So something popped a stray nanner in there it wasn’t a lot but it’s been a bean or two from each plant. So please please cross your fingers and let’s hope that a piece of pollen made it’s way to one of the three MBK ‘s
I hope so! Which strains have the seeds?

Thats a heck of a strain man. These are special for sure. I'm ready to grow his terpy blueberry!!
Yeah dude he said that one is straight blueberry like nothin else. He was gonna send me that one but I opted of the MBK

Did he tell you how he made that one? The blueberry?

Basically he followed DJ shorts steps, like he pheno hunted the chocolate thai And everything. Then brought it to auto

I think the purple rocberry would lend its self very well(plus I just got the breeder pack lol) to the blueberry if you could nail that perfect balance of grape and blueberry mmmmmmmm

Back