I don't care how good his genetics are, I'm disappointed that your continuing to support him. Coming here as a sponsoring vendor is a win-win, the traffic for the site increases and the vendor gains sales. As it is now, we get nothing and he makes a few hundred bucks he wouldn't have otherwise. IMO you all should tell him to fuck off. There's a thousand other little breeders out there, some of whom deserve the exposure that AFN can provide, who would fufill their promise. This guys doesn't deserve shit!
You tell me where to get landrace seeds autos and I'll move on. Other than that dont tell me how to spend my money and who to like. If anyone wants a tag I'll be making a journal called boognelson grows heirloom genetics pakistani

You tell me where to get landrace seeds autos and I'll move on. Other than that dont tell me how to spend my money and who to like. If anyone wants a tag I'll be making a journal called boognelson grows heirloom genetics pakistani
Tag me boog

It was a suggestion that's all. My loyalty is to AFN, not any merchant, I don't care if his seeds are the last in existence. I'll do my business with World of Seeds, Ace, etc. And I'll enjoy your Paki grow too!

It was a suggestion that's all. My loyalty is to AFN, not any merchant, I don't care if his seeds are the last in existence. I'll do my business with World of Seeds, Ace, etc. And I'll enjoy your Paki grow too!
I've grown wos their autos. 12 years ago and last year You know anyone that doesnt have Ryder's? Good smoke tho

And not to argue cuz I dont want to. But just curious is all I really want landrace when can. And I'm only updating this thread because I asked several weeks ago on this thread if I should continue since hes not active. And the PEOPLE of afn wanted me to. So I did it for them. Otherwise I wouldn't be..trust me

World of seeds has a few strains.
I've seen a number of shops with regular landrace strains. If you got a commercial project, I'd talk to them about producing some autos for you. You need someone who is going to be reliable and right now HG doesn't seem to be there.

World of seeds has a few strains.
I've seen a number of shops with regular landrace strains. If you got a commercial project, I'd talk to them about producing some autos for you. You need someone who is going to be reliable and right now HG doesn't seem to be there.
No commercial product. Just small time grower that has no problem waiting. Like ive said I've ordered world of seeds 12 years ago and last year. I want autoflowers. I gotta check a site someone sent me on here that's been ordering them. But im all open for autoflower landraces non Ryder's. Checked out ace seeds..they dont have what heirloom has. I'm all open to suggestions. I'm sure everyone has seen his list. And he has more. If you can point me in the direction of seeds he has that wont take a special order. If not I will continue trying to message him as I research like I've been doing on finding seeds. Johnemad gave me a DM suggestion. I got to look into though that hes ordered from. My.only option may be landrace photoperiods. But I'm sure as heck gonna keep trying with this guy. But anyone else can buy whatever they want. You wont ever hear me telling people or convincing people to buy stuff they dont want.

Last edited:
Week 8 day 58: Pakistani is doing great. I believe as well as others on here this guy may be getting too much credit as a breeder or attention. I agree. it's been a pretty poor overall experience for most that's done business or trying to. a few weeks ago I did suggest not posting on this thread due to those reasons. I think the best approach going forward will be making my own journal which I'll do today and tag everyone that wants to be tagged and has asked to see this finished because I journal all my plants and some people want to see this through. I'd say shes gonna go 12 weeks. But may surprise me. Shes starting to get purple hues at tips on top but hard to tell in photo. My guess at this point is 120 grams dry.
20201011_054626.jpg
20201011_054635.jpg
20201011_054654.jpg
20201011_060542.jpg

Back