Yeah dude he said that one is straight blueberry like nothin else. He was gonna send me that one but I opted of the MBK

Did he tell you how he made that one? The blueberry?

Basically he followed DJ shorts steps, like he pheno hunted the chocolate thai And everything. Then brought it to auto

I think the purple rocberry would lend its self very well(plus I just got the breeder pack lol) to the blueberry if you could nail that perfect balance of grape and blueberry mmmmmmmm
Ya he was sending me alot of emails and very detailed about some things. Then stopped unfortunately. I wish I could just sit down and burn 1 or a dozen with him lol. Was those breeders reg seeds!? I had to work 16 hours and missed the dang sale. Idk if you seen berry calamari by green grass works. It's an F7. I'm taking a male from that with the blueberry. As well as selfing the blueberry. This strain and pakistani will live on.

I hope so! Which strains have the seeds?
Every damm one lol. But literally only one or two seeds a plant, on the main stem not actually in the bud. I am thinking just on timing that the first royal gorillasquatch24 had a tiny nutsack due to stress early on and spewed a little baby batter out(which I telll you what would be badassssssssssssssssssss)

OR

Either that or some pollen blew in when I had that 55mph wind blow through. Either way it’s a win.
The seeds are all suuuuuper healthy looking 15 in all
image.jpg

Ya he was sending me alot of emails and very detailed about some things. Then stopped unfortunately. I wish I could just sit down and burn 1 or a dozen with him lol. Was those breeders reg seeds!? I had to work 16 hours and missed the dang sale. Idk if you seen berry calamari by green grass works. It's an F7. I'm taking a male from that with the blueberry. As well as selfing the blueberry. This strain and pakistani will live on.
Yeah the Rocbudinc purple rocberry breeder pack is not femmd so I should get a male out of the six.

I really am hopin and prayin I can get a bean out of the MBK

Every damm one lol. But literally only one or two seeds a plant, on the main stem not actually in the bud. I am thinking just on timing that the first royal gorillasquatch24 had a tiny nutsack due to stress early on and spewed a little baby batter out(which I telll you what would be badassssssssssssssssssss)

OR

Either that or some pollen blew in when I had that 55mph wind blow through. Either way it’s a win.
The seeds are all suuuuuper healthy looking 15 in all View attachment 1242856
Heck ya if you journal those give me a tag. I hope the mkb got it

What was he wanting for 6 regs? Jw I hope you get a male too. What you gonna breed with it
60 bucks out the door shipping and all. And honestly. EVERYTHING!!!!!! Lmao. Man this roc gear is so fire I wanna cross it with everything in my collection. Next year is gonna be big.

Yeah dude he said that one is straight blueberry like nothin else. He was gonna send me that one but I opted of the MBK

Did he tell you how he made that one? The blueberry?

Basically he followed DJ shorts steps, like he pheno hunted the chocolate thai And everything. Then brought it to auto

I think the purple rocberry would lend its self very well(plus I just got the breeder pack lol) to the blueberry if you could nail that perfect balance of grape and blueberry mmmmmmmm
I need a blueberry in my collection, maybe he will show up someday lol.

hows your purple roc bx1 doing. Mines a stinker! Just not the largest of buds. Alot of em though. Shes a hungry one too
Doin well so far. I'll update pics when I get a minute. In 2 days central ac on the bus died had to get 2 window ac's installed. And then my truck developed an ignition problem- still workin on that-I hate electrics

Back