One of the first things I learned going into business was to answer /deal with the things you don't want to deal with first thing in the morning. Then the rest of your day will be all good--at least in theory. Not responding to your customers is not a good thing

tink! tink! tink!. The sound of my first RocBuds hittin the water
You'll like em. what kind you growing? My purple roc bx1 is almost as big and stinky as heirlooms pakisrnai. And that says something purple rolex is great and rocdawgfunk is phenomenal. Kinda wanted to do an old school vs new school. Here is her same age as pakistani day 34 yesterday photos
20200917_144257.jpg
20200917_144308.jpg

You'll like em. what kind you growing? My purple roc bx1 is almost as big and stinky as heirlooms pakisrnai. And that says something purple rolex is great and rocdawgfunk is phenomenal. Kinda wanted to do an old school vs new school. Here is her same age as pakistani day 34 yesterday photosView attachment 1234674View attachment 1234675

Man boog I am in the same Boat. This is a shame. It appears as though this dude does have KILLER gear. These marion berry kush’s are every bit what he said. They are huge and fast and they look STABLE as hell. 3 beans, 3 plants that look almost identical.

It Sucks man. I really realllly hope he comes back and we can get his gear again.

The Marionberry Kush, is that a cross with something? I thought Marion Berry Kush was a TGA Subcool strain.

Man boog I am in the same Boat. This is a shame. It appears as though this dude does have KILLER gear. These marion berry kush’s are every bit what he said. They are huge and fast and they look STABLE as hell. 3 beans, 3 plants that look almost identical.

It Sucks man. I really realllly hope he comes back and we can get his gear again.

Keep posting!

And yeah, I'm disappointed, I was looking forward to growing his Ketama. I did feel he was kinda sketchy though, didn't really strike me as a breeder, more of a home grower trying to expend
I second it!!! I'm down for updates on this, sad most likely I wont get to test but still interested what could have been lol. Keep posting bud.

You'll like em. what kind you growing? My purple roc bx1 is almost as big and stinky as heirlooms pakisrnai. And that says something purple rolex is great and rocdawgfunk is phenomenal. Kinda wanted to do an old school vs new school. Here is her same age as pakistani day 34 yesterday photosView attachment 1234674View attachment 1234675
I dropped 2 of the purple roc bx1 and 1 "mysterion" freebee. Yourz are looking good!

Oki will.Well I'm starting his 1976 ashland oregon blueberry auto this weekend. Are you guys wanting that journal ed as well. It dont matter to me either way itll be on my main journal regardless.

Oki will.Well I'm starting his 1976 ashland oregon blueberry auto this weekend. Are you guys wanting that journal ed as well. It dont matter to me either way itll be on my main journal regardless.
I would have liked to got that 1. Looking for a blueberry and she would have been a good 1 if she is as good he he said. Sounds like he was on point, pics speak the same.

Back