I've developed several strains of my own. Blue Dragon which is Blueberry Headband x Durrty Dragon. The initial pollinization was accidental but I decided to take it further and was glad I did! I have a strain I call Black Ice which is a cross of an Indica auto i was testing for a major breeder that I crossed with a Black Domina. I've taken this to F2 and will go to F3 this winter. I've also a new cross, Kannabia's Mataro Blue x Black Domina. Mataro Blue is very potent and productive, but I didn''t like how it messed with my head. It has Black Domina in it so I thought I'd enhance that line of genetics in it. Bingo! I'll definitely be working this one, it hits all the points for me, potent, tasty, smells great, and produces large dense buds. She's just an F1 right now but I'll be breeding this further also. I'm calling it black and Blue right now, but may rename it.
Awesome pop. Yeah I get phenos that have the taste , but the spirit of the psychoactive properties is so important. Tell me about Black Donina, I’ve seen it it shops that carry my seeds but never seen it. Black and Blue is a great name. I’m ok with names as long as they give you an idea of the cross. I’ve never grown any autos but my own so auto references are hard for me. They have been a challenge to refine and a joy to grow !

Black Domina is a Sensi strain, a four way Indica cross. It's used a lot in breeding.

https://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/black-domina?sqr=black domina&#description

Awesome pop. Yeah I get phenos that have the taste , but the spirit of the psychoactive properties is so important. Tell me about Black Donina, I’ve seen it it shops that carry my seeds but never seen it. Black and Blue is a great name. I’m ok with names as long as they give you an idea of the cross. I’ve never grown any autos but my own so auto references are hard for me. They have been a challenge to refine and a joy to grow !

Letting everyone know I should have all photo and auto tester seeds out for those in contact by sept 1-7 . It’s been a super huge outdoor season , and it’s really taking a lot of my time /focus .

i'll be pm'ing u my delivery info later tonite ;) been a really buzy couple weekz for me & i jus ain't had the chance yet, sorry :toke: ppp

Black Domina is a Sensi strain, a four way Indica cross. It's used a lot in breeding.

https://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/black-domina?sqr=black domina&#description
Remember the old” 4 way “I believe it was a sensi strain. I have cuts of a sensi Hindu Kush I’ve had since 2003 and the best Jack herrer Pheno I’ve seen from them I’ve had since 2001 .
i'll be pm'ing u my delivery info later tonite ;) been a really buzy couple weekz for me & i jus ain't had the chance yet, sorry :toke: ppp
sweet!

Malawi
You holdin' out on me bud lol. You didnt mention you had a Malawi!!!!! I have a Malawi Gold from Lineage, but unsure of the quality. Just got recently and dont know anything about Lineage genetics. That's like the Holy Grail of sativa's, at least for me. Ace has it but missed the fem's only had reg so I settled for Lineage. Which of yours is better the the Nepalese, Sour D, or the Malawi? I'm more about taste/smell that strength or power. Stay lifted.
So I’m super familiar with real Malawi. And it was golden geeen. A friend had a cut til recently where he just couldn’t justify keeping it . He’s had it since 93 and it was delicious. It is just stems with leaves and calyx barely touching. The leaf is as resinous and tasty as the calyx. It was never very strong and like a lot of sativas left me wanting more but it was relaxing and I’ve never tasted that flavor since. Banana almost with metallic tinge, like real old school g13. An amazing plant that will outgrow any room and took 16 frighin weeka to flower! That’s why he eventually keg it go. I’ve seen “ Malawi” in dispensaries that looks like northern lights so I’m like WTF. But if you can get and find a great pheno of Malawi it’s a flavor not seen in modern cannabis for sure. . Great one to flip auto. Someone should .

So I’m super familiar with real Malawi. And it was golden geeen. A friend had a cut til recently where he just couldn’t justify keeping it . He’s had it since 93 and it was delicious. It is just stems with leaves and calyx barely touching. The leaf is as resinous and tasty as the calyx. It was never very strong and like a lot of sativas left me wanting more but it was relaxing and I’ve never tasted that flavor since. Banana almost with metallic tinge, like real old school g13. An amazing plant that will outgrow any room and took 16 frighin weeka to flower! That’s why he eventually keg it go. I’ve seen “ Malawi” in dispensaries that looks like northern lights so I’m like WTF. But if you can get and find a great pheno of Malawi it’s a flavor not seen in modern cannabis for sure. . Great one to flip auto. Someone should .
16 weeks wow that would have to be once I get a growroom with veg/flower separated. I'm down with the banana flavor, was eyeing a few banana strains prior to covid. What sativas do you have beans for? I know you said the Nepalese, but what are the rest. I like landrace strain the more pure the better. Stay lifted.

16 weeks wow that would have to be once I get a growroom with veg/flower separated. I'm down with the banana flavor, was eyeing a few banana strains prior to covid. What sativas do you have beans for? I know you said the Nepalese, but what are the rest. I like landrace strain the more pure the better. Stay lifted.
I have a golden Thai auto, and the Nepalese photo. They are pure . I have some old stock super lemon haze from Neville that is knock dead awesome. I’m planning on turning it auto. Are you familiar with SLH ?

Back