Hecno's on going organics

Bloody hell ,-- I forgot -- @192GreenSkell Remember this .

dsc_0084-jpg.940992

Now and planted in the pot as is .
dsc_0006-jpg.952245

Howdy all , day 39 . I have done a bit more training and she is powering along . Here is a recap . Home made soil -- Australian nutrients -- Seedstockers strains --Blackberry Gum -- Big Bud not trained .-- both I have used the same base nutrients , but with BBG I am adding Bloom silica - Potassium Silicate -- BB I am using Bio Diesel Aloevate - Salicylic acid -- Introduced at week 3 . I am doing a side by side . Room temp range 23 c to 26 c , Humidity 50 % .
First up BBG .
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG

Big Bud day 27
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

And 2 not so good shots of Mango Haze outdoors .Had a bit of rain .
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

These girls are on the home run , 2 weeks i recon . :thumbsup:

The BCN Crit has come in at 142 grams -- 5 once -- so for the 3 plants 457 grams or 16.3 once . I am real happy the way this grow went , and I thank all of you guys for it , Why , because you all help in some way , I read what you guys do that is right or wrong and learn by it , I think the important thing is to ask yourself -- Why -- and How -- did that happen , and mistakes are good as they lead you down the path to better growing skills . I have a saying that I have always told my kids --- The day you stop learning is the day you die . :thumbsup:
View attachment 946155
wearareallonebumpersticker2.gif
hmm, and the day we die
might end the high
but
then again
party on my friends

critical rocks!

Things are going mighty fine guys . The big girl is at day 34 and I can see all going well I should get a big yield from her . I don't even think she knew she was topped , just powered on is if nothing happened :cooldance: I have pushed the feed to the edge , just a minute and I mean minute bit of tip burn . Now I have grown this strain a while and I understand how far to push her feed wise . I added Silica -- Bloom Advanced Floriculture @Waira for the first time from day 14 at point 1 of a ml a liter and I can see the difference from other grows of this strain . I see a thicker stem and base , even the branches of the leaves are thicker and now it is in early flower [ very first stage of flower ] the buds look bigger , But a big but, guys there is 2 other things that come into play here as far I understand . [ correct me guys if I a wrong please ] -- Light -- Now I only run no more than 3 due to the fact I get more off 3 than 6 , this time 2 . I --- I am not going to predict the out come :nono: --- next training ---for the first time I have topped and trained this strain [ BBG ] She also took it in her stride . I have a feeling all 3 are coming into play and I have a good feeling about this girl . :biggrin:View attachment 952245 View attachment 952246 View attachment 952247 View attachment 952248
I used fish hooks and home made ones tied to the tie down string , and one thing that came in handy , was paper clips to help tuck things away .
I have the other plant to show you but I am buggered , so I'll show you another day .:smoking::cheers::thumbsup:

growing fast, or what! Fish hooks!, whata great idea
Bloody hell ,-- I forgot -- @192GreenSkell Remember this .

dsc_0084-jpg.940992

Now and planted in the pot as is .
dsc_0006-jpg.952245
I envy your worms, I know that doesn't sound right:smoking:
Howdy all , day 39 . I have done a bit more training and she is powering along . Here is a recap . Home made soil -- Australian nutrients -- Seedstockers strains --Blackberry Gum -- Big Bud not trained .-- both I have used the same base nutrients , but with BBG I am adding Bloom silica - Potassium Silicate -- BB I am using Bio Diesel Aloevate - Salicylic acid -- Introduced at week 3 . I am doing a side by side . Room temp range 23 c to 26 c , Humidity 50 % .
First up BBG .
View attachment 954694 View attachment 954695 View attachment 954696
Big Bud day 27
View attachment 954697 View attachment 954698
And 2 not so good shots of Mango Haze outdoors .Had a bit of rain . View attachment 954699 View attachment 954701
These girls are on the home run , 2 weeks i recon . :thumbsup:
you got the health and well being of your girls dialed in big time
Very nice tunes brother.Peace please
:thumbsup:

6 week cured . First one Blackberry gum . :thumbsup:
DSC_0003.JPG

Now I have got the bloody name right . BCN Critical XXL .:smoking:

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 27
Back