Hecno's on going organics

@Waira @Eyes on Fire Waira I have a number of local native orchids growing , When I was younger I used to climb trees to get them . Cabbage , made a ripper the other night with a red cabbage and asian style fried pork mince . Took some photos and went to down load them and bugger me I forgot to put the card back in . :wall: The plant is beyond preflower and you will notice 1/2 is way more advanced , no one seems to know what is going on so I will plod along with her to see what happens , also she is in 4 pots now , did it to see what happens and She has had very little bottle nutrients . I used compost and sheep compost as top dressing and bottle feed now and again . I don't know that the fungus is there is some many of them .-- Frogs -- I love them , always have since I was a kid . Now that the monsoon rains are here and at night they get very loud there is so many of them , Did you know frogs you have or don't have is a sign of how healthy your environment is . -- Ps I will be putting the plant indoors as we have a lot of big rains coming .
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG

Ok guys here is a update on my miniature Incredible Bulk :biggrin: 2 reasons I wanted them small , first my son has the big ones and he would not be able to get to them if mine where normal size , but the main reason is I wanted to see how I could keep them small so I can grow the outside , sort of hidden around the yard , as some of you know I have 3 adult kids living at home so there is a fair amount of kids coming and going . What I did was to take the fan leafs off at a early stage , not to many just enough to slow them down . I still at this stage have used only a small amount of organic bottle nutrients , but I have been making teas , so far I have had a little bit of potassium def which I think I have fixed with liquid seaweed . Over all I am very happy with the way things are going and my fist home made organic soil . so here we go Photos . I do miss the Autos .I don't think I will do photos indoors again . :thumbsup::smoking:
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

28 Bloody inches of rain so far and more to come , so what doe's a bloke do , save a frog , smoke some good weed , sit and look at the rain and chill out .
Ps Puppy tried to eat the frog .
DSC_0054.JPG

Hey brother Hecno..Great track from Steve and the guys. And the frog pic made my day. Do you have to worry about flooding where you are?
:pass:

Back