Hecno's on going organics

@robbie Bush seed , so strain unknown :shrug: Now what da ya recon about these , First indoor photo grow , as I share the room with my son and he wanted to do a photo grow I said ok mate , he doe's share the cost of running the room --- Yer like 10 % of cost , little mongrel -- . :gassy1:.
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

@robbie Bush seed , so strain unknown :shrug: Now what da ya recon about these , First indoor photo grow , as I share the room with my son and he wanted to do a photo grow I said ok mate , he doe's share the cost of running the room --- Yer like 10 % of cost , little mongrel -- . :gassy1:.
View attachment 678965 View attachment 678966[/QUOTE Those are very nice,good looking plants.Hey thats 10% less for you.LOLPeace

Day 23 and I repotted into 18 litre pots , the soil has been cooking for around 4 months and had worms in it , so that is a good sign . I also added curly grub castings . These plants so far have only had 2 very light feeds . I think this is my best batch of soil so far , smells great and drains well and I have more soil on the go as I want to see what a wet season doe's . I believe it should be better because my way of thinking I should get a full range of IMOs . I also watered with molasses about every 3 weeks when the soil needed it while maturing . Ph close to 6 .7 . So there ya go , we will see how it all pans out .
--- My your dirt smell good with lots of IMOs and be full of happy worms . :thumbsup:
dsc_0016-jpg.579661

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

Yee Harr - She is awake - Mother Earth - :cooldance: Sorry guys , But the wet season is here , came this week :woohoo1: So now when I come home from work it will be microbe hunting ---- @Eyes on Fire and Paul Stamets --- I thank you both . :bow:
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG

Back