Hecno's on going organics

Ok 2nd unknow , I might have this one worked out , around 3 grows back I had a Anesthesia grow some balls , not many lust a small amount but before I had seen them they pollinated a Dark Devil . At the time I thought -- Bloody hell that's done it -- but as it turned out I got bugger all seeds , anyway I just stuck them a side and forgot about them , Then I had a wee misshap and had to use 2 of them , both turned into female so that was cool . Now with this girl I got heaps of golden drops on her , the red circle is where the biggest is , as I was trimming I came across many more . The photo on the scales is wet weight . :thumbsup:
DSC_0140.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0146.JPG
DSC_0147.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0147.JPG
    DSC_0147.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 66
nice bro!! yeah I have drops every now and again in my indoors grows. not sure what it is,dont smell,i never get anything like that ON the plants or anything of the like but its gooey like clear cool syrup LOL! and juust shows up LMFAO!

pulled this from a Fruit from Dina-Fem Im doing for the Photon Labs build and grow.

006.JPG
009.JPG
014.JPG

nah,its thick and syrup like, not really watery like a dew is or idda thought a Dew but this is sticky and dont move until you play with it or its warm or something. wild,I have only seen this stuff ohhh,maybe five times or so.always within organics too. never chem grows when I did them for a year or two before organics. sooo wild indeed LOl Thanks :)

eh, not sure i believe that in every case since I didnt use that much sugar ,and when I do you'll tend to have secretions that are more tan to light amber or light brown from the molasses. or sugar in the raw usually.That Ive seen, but much of this withouyt higher brix level styled grow which this was not. so you may be right I just really didnt use any at all other than twice early on LOL!

Thanks bro!! appreciate that! :)

@Eyes on Fire -- One thing that I used a lot more this grow more so than any other was Silica , which I have read increases the brix levels , another thing I noticed was the buds where more dense , whether it was because I used more silica I am unsure . When I see something different I like to work out what I have done -- right or wrong --
The part of growing I enjoy is learning the interaction of nutrients with the plant and each other . :thumbsup:

nuttin wrong with that bro,not a thing :D

yeah this wasnt any of that,no silica added and wasnt even in the soil nor and brix increasing other than the very beginning.but the high powered light made them smaller and airy buds and structure so it qwas a very unhappy plant for much of the flowering time. just odd,the two recent ones I have ssen this on were a mephisto stressed strain(soil issues) and these fruit from Dina-Fem that were also highly stressed and lightly fed. sooo its a crap shoot. :D

Back