Hecno's on going organics

Well , my 3 pot wonder is plodding along nicely , and look at this 1 week of rain . :thumbsup:
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG

I love being a Dad --- :woohoo1:--- Some of you will recall . I sold some buds to me boy a while back , but being the greedy pig he still is , he has none left . just like last time . So here we go again . --- Dad can I buy some buds off ya . :crying:Sure son $25 a gram , as I am saying this my over son comes in and says -- me too Dad -- :crying::crying::crying: Bloody hell , I am on a good wicket here . :smoking: I don't think I'll kick them out of home now . :eyebrows: They do keep you amused . :thumbsup:

Ps Guys I do not grow to sell and the boys are over 22 -- but a Dad has ta get a win some where . :cooldance:

I love being a Dad --- :woohoo1:--- Some of you will recall . I sold some buds to me boy a while back , but being the greedy pig he still is , he has none left . just like last time . So here we go again . --- Dad can I buy some buds off ya . :crying:Sure son $25 a gram , as I am saying this my over son comes in and says -- me too Dad -- :crying::crying::crying: Bloody hell , I am on a good wicket here . :smoking: I don't think I'll kick them out of home now . :eyebrows: They do keep you amused . :thumbsup:

Ps Guys I do not grow to sell and the boys are over 22 -- but a Dad has ta get a win some where . :cooldance:
$25 a gram!!! Wow, I'd say you won, Dad.

Howdy all . here is a up date on 3 pot .
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG

Next is a passion fruit plant , it is around 10 months old and is on it's first wet season .
DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

Do ya like jokes , I thought this was a ripper .
A bloke escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money, beer and guns and finds a young Australian couple in bed. He orders the bloke out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then goes into the bathroom.
While the man is in the bathroom, the husband tells the wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped inmate, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years... I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which the wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey, I love you too!!" :thumbsup:

Playing with tea again . This is going in the soil I am cooking for autos . I gathered 4 types of soil , 3 form the rain forest as in around 3 different types of trees and 1 from around Bamboo , compost and some guano - molasses - The last photo is a new garden area I am making for shade loving plants . Oh - the brown water is what I got out of 40 ltr of crushed gold bearing rock . I let it settle and siphoned it off and did it again till I got what you see , so it is sort of a concentrate , well that's the theory anyway , can't see it doing any harm . It is mixed in with 10 litre of water . :thumbsup: ps I crushed the guano .
DSC_0062.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0063.JPG

:jointman: Hec'-mate! How are ya, my down-undah gellie?:pass:... you been on a diet lately or what? No new foodie pics, no new cabbage recipes (I'm waiting for you to cook a bloody Fosters in one! :crying:)... You are, however indulging your plants very nicely indeed! Fek me, I'm almost drooling looking at the spread on the table there-:drool::rofl:... and a frosty mug of th' frothy brew t' warsh it down ..... :thumbsup::clapper::clapper::clapper::bow:--- Saw the frog save pics Hec', brilliant save on your totem spirit guide animal!
... great fungus pics my friend, do you have a name for the fuzzy wafer ones? I digging the yard too my man- :d5: - I love the naturalized bromeliads, ferns, etc.,... you should be growing orchids! I have a few Aussie species still, and had lots back when I worked at the orchid nursery... many exceptional species there, including some which are blue, the rarest color in orchids for some odd reason,... looks dry where you're at, but some of the hardy Dendrobiums will be fine there,.. Den. speciosum is a good'un, so are Den. kingianum, and Den.tetragonum... :eyebrows:

.... hey is that the bush-weed plant? Wow, is she(?) looking landrace Sativa all the way! The really tropical ones like Thai and African don't make buds like we're used to seeing, they're very sparse, huge calyxes,... I can't quite tell, are there preflowers on her now?

proud papa of a frigin rabid organic Aussie monster LOL! look at em go bro LOL! I love watching you grow as a gardener ,grower and canna guy. and more over a kick ass organic grower too. Stellar broseph!! I loved growing and watching the big guys when I was younger grow them. I love them but cant take on that task or even have a place to grow them well. LOL! love them Orchids :)

Love your tropical paradise there, and love what you're doing with the local materials...should be some really good stuff coming along.
:pass:

Back