Hecno's on going organics

:smokeout: JRav' and I are gonna pull up a chair and soak it all in Hec'! :zen::wiz: ..good for the soul,...and soil,...:smoker1:.... I see another very cool plant mate, wondering who it is? Upper left corner, that short tree with the wild heavily dentate leaves,... always good to see my favorite monster bromeliad too! Has that beast thrown a spike for you yet? They make some interesting flowers/spikes as well,... I'll have pics soon of a little silver needle-ball bromie that's got 2 nice spike almost ready to open,.. cool purple-blue tube flowers....
Wow, the bark soil is amazing! Didn't you show pics of that heap a while back when it looked like another turkey heap? :greenthumb:

@Waira It is a paw paw tree , she is in her first year , I love eating the fruit and they are very good for you . @Eyes on Fire I love the smell of good dirt , :biggrin: :thumbsup:
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

6 days since last update .
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

@Waira It is a paw paw tree , she is in her first year , I love eating the fruit and they are very good for you . @Eyes on Fire I love the smell of good dirt , :biggrin: :thumbsup:
View attachment 882952 View attachment 882953
6 days since last update .
View attachment 882954 View attachment 882955 View attachment 882956 View attachment 882957 View attachment 882962

Papaya trees! I grow some too! Sweet as hell. Excellent for digestion and many swear that the ladies will benefit with a more voluptious figure especially when blended with milk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have finely done it , Photos outside and I have every little experience with Photos . What we have here is a area outside where I can grow them in my yard , not the best place but it will have to do . I will be keeping them low due to the amount of people that come around home as in the Kids mates . I have a number of strains to try that I was given by some very experienced growers . All are heavy sativa % that will suit my area , When I get the timing right I can get 2 grows a year . There are 7 plants and 2 are Female and 2 are Male so far . The males are coming out . Anything above 2 Females is just great . The good thing is I can start them in the grow room with the Autos . Now a bit of bad news , We have a cyclone in the area which means we could get up to 8 inch's of rain in 36 hours - Bummer - But all is good because I can put corrugated iron on top . Also over time where I have the plants it will be one big soil patch . :thumbsup:View attachment 881313

:woody:
The only emoji that explains this.

Back