Hecno's on going organics

Sunday afternoon at Hecnos , Roast is Cooking . :thumbsup::smoking::cheers:
DSC_0028.JPG

I know what those are for. THOSE,my friend are from when you decided to get a fast food joint open to serve pre rolls with your burgers and it didnt pan out.LOL Right?! ok prolly not. so what are or were they for mang?LOL looking nice as always man. love that back yard chill n grill area man

Nar , no chickens . But yes they are egg cartons ,-- bio degradable -- I have a spot picked out to use them with wood chip - leafs ect to , To make a long term compost , like -- Back to eden style . Getting it ready for the wet season . :thumbsup:
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG

I just thought I would show ya something . It is all to do with soil -- In the first photo you can see what yucky soil I have to deal with .
DSC_0038.JPG

Now , This photo shows what can be done , with a lot of hard work mind you , so far I have around 15 to 20 cubic metre of wood chip , and there is soil moisture under neath . apart from the big bed and one other the rest is in soil , I have never ph'ed the water and used a lot of stuff I can find , Organic nutrients I have used , but not to much , Foliar spray - yes - mostly my home made worm casting tea , and potassium [ organic ] for the cucumbers . and tomatoes . other than that I have only been I have feeding the soil , One thing that is real good , as you can see by the soil in the top photo -- no moisture what so ever . Which means I now have tons of worms in my garden beds :woohoo1:I also recon I have created a island for microbes due to the moisture I have . At the moment I have had mid day temps as high as 37 c . but by having the wood chip on top , the soil temp is way down , 26 c . I find this is the best way for me to learn about soil .
Which in turn helps me to make soil for my cannabis plants , I really do enjoy working in the garden , and one other thing , my sons are learning along the way .
I believe they will have to grow there own food in years to come [ not to many ] with the state the planet is in . Sunday is my gardening day , so today I am going back into the rain forest and we have had some fires down the road , so I am going to see if I can get some bio char . Have a great day guys . :thumbsup:
DSC_0049.JPG

:cooldance: :vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Back