Hecno's on going organics

He's back , I have just taken this photo , I have to keep the dogs away from it as there tail is very sharp , my big white dog knows all about it , cuts like a knife , I always approach them down wild and there eye sight is not real good, and if you get it wrong they think you are a tree , ya don't want one of these buggers running up ya . :nono:
View attachment 800090

They are funny creatures. I have several that visit when the weather is warm enough for them. They can smell food and try to get into the house.
The patterns on their bodies are beautiful. You can see where dot art came from.

37.9 at this time of year is nuts.

One of my locals

Last edited:
@stedimed makes for interesting gardening , I live in coastal tropics [ remote ] and have done for 30 years . I love the wild life we have . good and bad , just the other day we lost another dog to snake bite . Some of the lads have seen this photo before , It is a 16 foot python that turns up now and again . I back onto a rain forest so we get them all the time , [ Just wish one would eat the old girls bloody little yap yap dog :biggrin:
View attachment 801020
Lol, wish you could ship that 16fter here for the summer. The neighbors have a couple of little shit eaters I'd like it to meet. :thumbsup:

Hope every one is having a great weekend . Here is my little outdoor girl , she is at 14 inch , 3 weeks into flower ? . the hottest so far has be just under 38 c , from about 1 pm to 3 pm , humidity av 60% . fun sun 6 1/2 hours not much more . she is a little ripper , not much in the way of feeds , more so feeding the soil .
DSC_0096.JPG

DSC_0098.JPG

now we have some soil I am playing around with , It is from 3 different spots from around the yard , they have curly grub and worm casting in it that I gathered where I found it , I also took some soil as well , I have been spraying the soil with a sea weed , and mild molasses . I also sprinkled some 2 row barley flour I made in it as there are worms in there as well .At this stage it is over 2 months old , I plane to use it later on to mix with the soil I will be growing in
DSC_0081.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0084.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG

The top photo and the next one is my mini worm far [ native ] I was at a mates place getting chicken manure and spotted a pile of dirt that had worm castings in it beside a run off from the pen , So after scratching around I found a big mob of baby worms :woohoo1: I can fatten the little buggers up , so here we have a baby worm farm . :thumbsup:
DSC_0085.JPG

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Friday afternoon , and I need to chill out , so I have a Bourbon and a joint , and some good music , Things have been a bit hectic in Hecno country . :smoking::thumbsup:

Friday afternoon , and I need to chill out , so I have a Bourbon and a joint , and some good music , Things have been a bit hectic in Hecno country . :smoking::thumbsup:

Nice chill music for sure.I am from Kentucky ,i love good bluegrass also.I like his style very laid back and mello.I tend to gravitate to laid back.Hec have a good chill session.You know they make some pretty good whisky in Kentucky.Peace please

Howdy all , I tell ya there is some shit going on in Hecno country , We have gone from having 1 detective in town to 20 . due to a murder that is ice related , Fuck I hate that shit . 2 murders in 1 year .I have given a number of young blokes ago in my shop , Most are from mates of mine - sons - I tell ya it fry's there bloody brains . I told my boys that if I find they are on it I will tie them up and beat the bloody shit out of them [ and they know I would ] . -- I am lucky they are dope smokers . --.Now hang about I'm just going to have a joint of Mexican Airlines . Bloody good stuff . :thumbsup: Right where where we . Bio char , I am lucky I can get i
DSC_0152.JPG
t for free as it is all around me . [ Bush Fires ] Now I am not ready to use it yet but it has been activated , now I am just sort of looking after it .
Now this next photo is where my dirt is for my next indoor grow [ once things cool down ] You will see a green wall , that is my shed that is on a slab , my block is on a 30 degree slope so when it drys out , where do the worms go , under the slab , which is why I have these dirt bins up hill .
DSC_0155.JPG

Look at this , 2 seedlings . The seed came back from India [ south ] last year . I have no idea what I am doing here , but we will see .
DSC_0154.JPG

Look at this girl , again Mexican Airlines , I am very impressed with this girl , -- Born and breed outside -- Hottest temp I have recorded so far 38.4 C
5 hour humidity level average 85% - dropping to 60 % average . All organic . She is 15 inch high and no sign of mold , That is one thing I check for all the time .
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0166.JPG

Back