Hecno's on going organics

the rest will be going into butter
Have you tried coconut oil? I switch last year because I read it absorbs more because of the higher saturated fat. I did not think I could get on board with the taste but now I love it. I thought you would be all about the coconuts because you are down in the tropics. I understand if butter is your thing though...I love a good fresh cream butter infused on some popcorn.

Have you tried coconut oil? I switch last year because I read it absorbs more because of the higher saturated fat. I did not think I could get on board with the taste but now I love it. I thought you would be all about the coconuts because you are down in the tropics. I understand if butter is your thing though...I love a good fresh cream butter infused on some popcorn.
I use coconut oil in my canna butter,its the only oil i use.Its better for you in lots of ways.Peace Please

Well , Coconut butter it will be .
giphy.gif
Amnesia Auto is coming along nicely . :thumbsup:
DSC_0008.JPG

Yum Yum Tomatoes . These are my first big tomatoes of the season . Last season the biggest I grow was 250 grams , this season so far I have one at 295 grams
:biggrin: all organic too guys . :thumbsup:
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG

Yum Yum Tomatoes . These are my first big tomatoes of the season . Last season the biggest I grow was 250 grams , this season so far I have one at 295 grams
:biggrin: all organic too guys . :thumbsup:
View attachment 787319 View attachment 787320
Just ate my first Organic Tomato of the season this week from a store that sells a lot of Amish goods. Unlike the usual "looks nice, tastes like nothing" store bought, The Organic was DELICIOUS. Nice Tomaters ya got there, Hecno!

Man i love some homegrown anything.I love plums also.The lady we get our farm eggs from ,gave us some apple pears,kinda looks like an apple but tastes like a pear.Very interesting tho.They are very good.,i had a couple yesterday for lunch.I did not have a garden this year,did not get an early start.I usually don,t care for store bought.Very nice veggies bro.Peace please

Howdy all , hope all is good in your neck of the world , I had a great weekend after a very hard week . I shut my indoor room down and pulled all the plants and are now on a 7 day slow dry . Lights are now in the scrap heap , The last 3 weeks of flower I was down to 50 % light ,.But that is ok I should still average 2 once a plant . enough to keep me going till I get my new lights . As for my soil , over all I was happy with it being my first go . The next batch I have upped the inputs as 2 weeks into flowering the last batch run out of steam . Now the Auto Amnesia . :woohoo1:To date this is the best Auto I have grown by far . I sit and watch her every day , I would say 6 plus hours a week , -- Love will do that to ya -- :mrgreen: The things she has taught me I am grateful for . Remember how the grasshopper got my seedling , will I have planted another one - Mexican Airlines - so we will see how this on goes , It will give me something to play with till I get my lights . :kitty:
Ok - Tomatoes - I'm on a roll - 364 grams :thumbsup: I think I may have one that could be bigger , My goal is for one to be 500 gram . That puts me into the legend league for my area . Nothing like sitting in the pub after work yarning about things and one of the boys says , how ya tomatoes going Hecno . Well I say , got a big bugger today mate . :thumbsup:
DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

This photo is of the M.A .
DSC_0058.JPG

Man that soil is coming threw for ya like a champion ,I bet it's bringing the flavors out ,great job hecno

What kind of spirits you got behind that donkey dick of a bud,LOLReal nice hecno .I got about three more weeks till i kick it off again.Watching all my buds grow some shit keeps me jacked.Peace please

Back