Hecno's on going organics

World of Seeds Auto Amnesia -- I love this girl , she has been no problem at all . Sprouted 19th of may so 9 weeks old at the moment , so I will let her go some more . Temp range 21.4 - 27.2 c - Humidity average 75 % I have another on the go that sprouted 2 days ago , this time it was seeded outside , no indoor start .So we will see how it goes with this next time frame , she will see a lot more sun and have temps as high as 34 c . The ones in the room are finishing of now I will give them another week or 2 . but I am down to 50 % of the light I had . The Mars Hydro light have had there dash . Which is cool with me as they did there job .
I will shut the room down and clean it and paint it and am looking at getting 6 Cob lights to go in . From now on I will only run 4 plants , that's enough for me :woohoo1: :thumbsup:
DSC_0405.JPG
DSC_0406.JPG
DSC_0407.JPG
DSC_0408.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0392.JPG
    DSC_0392.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 65
Very nice brother.That is a beautiful plant.I always grow way more than i need.I give a lot away.I only have one person i give it to,my daughter.Everytime she come to see us i give her a jar or two.She always wants to know if i got any new strains LOL.I ,m getting ready for the fall grow. I just mixed a bunch of soil a week or so ago.Peace please

Finally caught up.

You have a wonderful garden there and it looks like you are making a successful transition to organics.
I have managed to pick up a few tid bits of information along the way.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

:slap:

Very nice brother.That is a beautiful plant.I always grow way more than i need.I give a lot away.I only have one person i give it to,my daughter.Everytime she come to see us i give her a jar or two.She always wants to know if i got any new strains LOL.I ,m getting ready for the fall grow. I just mixed a bunch of soil a week or so ago.Peace please
Hell yeah friend,glad to see you back to growing .

World of Seeds Auto Amnesia -- I love this girl , she has been no problem at all . Sprouted 19th of may so 9 weeks old at the moment , so I will let her go some more . Temp range 21.4 - 27.2 c - Humidity average 75 % I have another on the go that sprouted 2 days ago , this time it was seeded outside , no indoor start .So we will see how it goes with this next time frame , she will see a lot more sun and have temps as high as 34 c . The ones in the room are finishing of now I will give them another week or 2 . but I am down to 50 % of the light I had . The Mars Hydro light have had there dash . Which is cool with me as they did there job .
I will shut the room down and clean it and paint it and am looking at getting 6 Cob lights to go in . From now on I will only run 4 plants , that's enough for me :woohoo1: :thumbsup:
View attachment 782965 View attachment 782966 View attachment 782967 View attachment 782968
Chronic,that's going to be some fire look at her go .

Ok, First M.A chopped and plucked . :biggrin: I have taken this one down with all cloudy and some amber . . This I will smoke when I am working in the garden so it will be my garden smoke . :smoking: All my other plants I will let grow another week or so to have around 10 to 20 % amber , If the lights don't give up the ghost on me , Bulbs going out left , right and center , but
DSC_0027.JPG

I should get a good once of top buds , so that's cool by me , the rest will be going into butter .I like cookies :cooldance:
DSC_0026.JPG

Have a good weekend ye all . I'm just waiting for the sun to come up . :thumbsup:

Ok, First M.A chopped and plucked . :biggrin: I have taken this one down with all cloudy and some amber . . This I will smoke when I am working in the garden so it will be my garden smoke . :smoking: All my other plants I will let grow another week or so to have around 10 to 20 % amber , If the lights don't give up the ghost on me , Bulbs going out left , right and center , butView attachment 786021
I should get a good once of top buds , so that's cool by me , the rest will be going into butter .I like cookies :cooldance:
View attachment 786020
Have a good weekend ye all . I'm just waiting for the sun to come up . :thumbsup:
Man i like my butter.Thats all i use anymore.I fry my eggs everyday in it .The buzz lasts all day.We still vape a little.Top notch bud.Very handsome girls.My shit will kick off in sept.I will have a lot of satties going.I am doing a repro on the Zamadelica,I got a couple of real nice African strains in the mix.Peace please

Back