Hecno's on going organics

Thanks for all the nice comments guys , I really in joyed this grow and as some of you know I don't have a lot of experience with photos , but I sure as hell learn't a lot . @robbio I am happy to hear your comment , so I was on the right track . I could not find many photos on the internet to see how they grow . They where on plain water for 2 weeks and I am doing a slow dry [ 10 days ] 18 c at 50 % humidity 3 days . then 20 c at 60 % humidity . @Waira Tomato flowers , if you are talking about the sons ones he takes the flowers off to try and beat me with size , I told hem about it .with my tomatoes I stagger the grow . I have some that I take the flowers off to get big ones and I also have ones that I let be , That is the smaller of the big plants , I want volume off her . Duck has just slowed down a bit [ School holidays ] I do talk to him on GMC by pm . He has something going on at the moment that I am keen to try next season . smokeyfromau That's a wet weight mate and I am hoping for 12 ounces all up :biggrin:
Which I am more than happy with . Now the bush bud . very nice . Did I like it , it was 5 out of 10 , No legs - I am definitely seeing profit over quality . It looked good . Next time I bump into old mate I will ask him what it was , -- Its not what I remember -- I grow better , just saying , The fun bit , My little girl . Only living off the soil , no NPK given .
View attachment 1215763
Ok guys , I have to say this -- I am not a Organic Guru -- Please do not call me that -- All I am is a bloke living in the bush . I don't have set amounts I add to my soil . Depends on the time of year . and what is freely available from around me . Like in this photo , can ya tell me what it is :biggrin:

View attachment 1215764View attachment 1215765
this is a hint :biggrin: @Jraven I knew a old sea dog like you would dock . :thumbsup:

Always made it back to the dock so far hehe. I used to have some pals I could sing those chanties with, that some good stuff :cheers:

You just never know around here . Under the hot water tank stand , 3 feet from my grow room door . I'll just give him so time and he will find his
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0103.JPG
DSC_0104.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG
DSC_0102.JPG

own way out , This time of year they come around home looking for food , They like chicken eggs . You have to be careful with these critters because if you are standing to close they will run up you thinking you are a tree , I have seen it happen to a mate . I thought it was bloody funny :crying: He didn't . :biggrin: :thumbsup:

:dragon3::yoinks: Whoa-- surprise!! :rofl:... Great pics Hec', that is a nice size goanna there! Lace/Tree monitor? Damn, even I might pee a little if that sized face popped out at me outta nowhere! :haha: ....actually it looked pretty calm, kinda resigned to the interruption of his warm nappy - :rofl:
If your finger is almost touching it's claw-- daaaamn,... 4 feet abouts?

Here we go guys , 10 day dry 5 days cure so far . I am very impressed with this strain [ Z99 ] a very well balanced stone .every one I have shared it with love it and super smooth with a nice after taste , This came from Australian seed stock . :thumbsup: ps indoor grow , I like it better .
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG

If we are going to saved as a species , we have to change our way of thinking . maybe after all this is over we will better off , Help your mates , tell them they are being silly buggers . Stop the me - me - me and for gods sake -- fuck -- the fat lips -- Yuk :biggrin: ,
@Waira @Iriee Vibez Ficus Miro Capa -- Green Island fig .
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG

This next one is a Strangler Fig , just not to sure which one at this stage , I have just saved it 4 weeks ago .
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG

Now You guys do not report me the the - RSPSV - :haha: Work that out :biggrin: :smoking:
DSC_0029.JPG

@St. Tom and this is your fault .
DSC_0009.JPG

I know the pot is big . But I am ready mate . next grow I am in . Solo cup ' It will be fun mate . :thumbsup: Waira , both with the boy, Bu that is cool , seed planted , Z99 The flavour carry's on , it is a very happy stone , some are finding it strong , I like the indoors better , my timing on the out door girl was wrong , I recon a month to 6 weeks to early due to sun light hours , This next photo is my Rocket .
DSC_0042.JPG

With this , I take a leaf then get a bit of basil and rap it around a tomato , Massive flavor hit . This is the hot one , not the rubbish ya get from a supermarket . Be Kind Please . Hecno :cooldance:

@seven of nine Thank you for posting the videos . I had not seen them , bloody great . I also have bloody big trees around me and love them and I love sitting late in the afternoon with them , It brings a great peace of mind to the soul . :thumbsup:

Back