Hecno's on going organics

Last indoor girl she is the same as the first plant but a bit taller , and my sons dog is lucky to be alive , Where I harvest is under the up stairs veranda , and as it has slats for flooring , so here I am trimming and this bloody god almighty stink starts dripping on me and on one branch , what the F$%# is that , - hint - dog and chickens , the dam dog found a egg in the bush and decides to eat it on the veranda :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: Wait till my son comes home , I'll say , Hoy , boy you want a branch of weed to dry out how you like it . :crying: Nar , I will flog him instead :biggrin: Any way 366 gram from last plant for a total of 1228 grams wet for the 3 , this last one I like the best . Had to be the case didn't it . out door girl coming soon , break time . -- More beer -- :cooldance:
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG

Done , Well that was not 2 bad , I got more of her than I thought I would -- 294 grams -- With the many cloudy days and rain , plus only 6 1/2 hours sun a day and I was worried about white fly problem , but it was not . so I am very happy with her , Over all this has been a great strain to grow , but I really need a bigger grow room . I do prefer growing indoors , but I will always play around outdoors and the problem I have with out doors is bloody big trees in the way . Now for a nice slow dry and cure .
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0055.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG
:thumbsup:

:drool::drool::drool: group slobber time! ...Better get the mop & bucket Hec - :rofl: At least we won't fouling the bud by drooling directly on them, unlike the rotten egg! :yoinks: :nono: :doh: ...never a dull moment in Hec's garden,...:biggrin:
They all came out fantastic mate, Z99 is a winner in my book! :greenthumb:...colors on the first gal I liked best,.... The OD gal did very well considering, not that far off the yields of the ID girls, and quality looks to be spot on as well,...

Great shot of the baby mantis mate, that's a keeper! What a fun little surprise that must have been when harvesting :biggrin: I'm glad the lil' bugger didn't glued to something with all that resin about!
Mate, did duck74 leave here? He's literally gone, posts and all,... :shrug:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys , I really in joyed this grow and as some of you know I don't have a lot of experience with photos , but I sure as hell learn't a lot . @robbio I am happy to hear your comment , so I was on the right track . I could not find many photos on the internet to see how they grow . They where on plain water for 2 weeks and I am doing a slow dry [ 10 days ] 18 c at 50 % humidity 3 days . then 20 c at 60 % humidity . @Waira Tomato flowers , if you are talking about the sons ones he takes the flowers off to try and beat me with size , I told hem about it .with my tomatoes I stagger the grow . I have some that I take the flowers off to get big ones and I also have ones that I let be , That is the smaller of the big plants , I want volume off her . Duck has just slowed down a bit [ School holidays ] I do talk to him on GMC by pm . He has something going on at the moment that I am keen to try next season . smokeyfromau That's a wet weight mate and I am hoping for 12 ounces all up :biggrin:
Which I am more than happy with . Now the bush bud . very nice . Did I like it , it was 5 out of 10 , No legs - I am definitely seeing profit over quality . It looked good . Next time I bump into old mate I will ask him what it was , -- Its not what I remember -- I grow better , just saying , The fun bit , My little girl . Only living off the soil , no NPK given .
DSC_0072.JPG

Ok guys , I have to say this -- I am not a Organic Guru -- Please do not call me that -- All I am is a bloke living in the bush . I don't have set amounts I add to my soil . Depends on the time of year . and what is freely available from around me . Like in this photo , can ya tell me what it is :biggrin:

DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG

this is a hint :biggrin: @Jraven I knew a old sea dog like you would dock . :thumbsup:

@hecno Thanks mate, i got 480gram wet of the last autos i harvested and dry was 107gram. That will keep my bros and I till the photos are ready. I am still upset with myself for stuffing them up, i got myself an analog ph meter japanese made, appears they are within range 5.5 lowest 6.8 highest.Soil looks beautiful

Back