Hecno's on going organics

@smokeyfromau I dusted some buds a while back , but I don't think it worked . Ok here is a worm feed that you comes with a warning -- be very careful as worms will bite your finger off to get to it -- :biggrin: Some of you guys have seen it , but this time I will show you how to make it .
start of with some chopped you banana stem .
DSC_0027.JPG

Place in blender with water and molasses -- word of advice , wait till the wife goes out , saves some pain around the ears--:crying:
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

now just keep adding chopped stem and water , I like to have it like thick soup , as you go along adding stem also add water .
I also add ground Bat guano - seaweed - humic acid .
DSC_0030.JPG

This is what you get
DSC_0031.JPG

I made 5 liters to add to the bins , This time I lay a thick layer of horse manure 3 days before hand .
DSC_0033.JPG

Then spread it over the top .
DSC_0034.JPG

With this bin I get worm juice out of it . -- Good stuff -- :thumbsup:

Looks amazing Hecno. I can see why the worms love it so much. Do you use any teas with your soil during the grow?

@smokeyfromau I dusted some buds a while back , but I don't think it worked . Ok here is a worm feed that you comes with a warning -- be very careful as worms will bite your finger off to get to it -- :biggrin: Some of you guys have seen it , but this time I will show you how to make it .
start of with some chopped you banana stem . View attachment 1206730
Place in blender with water and molasses -- word of advice , wait till the wife goes out , saves some pain around the ears--:crying:
View attachment 1206731View attachment 1206732
now just keep adding chopped stem and water , I like to have it like thick soup , as you go along adding stem also add water .
View attachment 1206733
This is what you get
View attachment 1206734
I made 5 liters to add to the bins , This time I lay a thick layer of horse manure 3 days before hand .
View attachment 1206735
Then spread it over the top . View attachment 1206736
Organic wonder.Very nice bud.Peace please

@Iriee Vibez I do make teas every now and again . He is a bit of fun , I trimmed the indoor plants as the where just starting to flower and my son said lets clone them , which he did and they grow roots , so I said you have the big one and I will have the little oneand he is on his own here , no help from dad . :thumbsup:
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

start of with some chopped you banana stem .

This is what you get

Then spread it over the top .
Hey Hecno, excellent stuff, the wife doesnt like the worm juice, least there is more for the plants :rofl: That sounded a bit corny, thanks advice taken lol. I was going to do the dusting method, not sure, maybe it might work. I noticed the Bat Guano ( inside the vegemite jar) Very nice theplants are getting some good P and other micro nutrients , excellent stuff:pass::d5:

Here we are at day 41 in flower and all is going well , The smell is still passion fruit and the buds are hardening nicely and from what I am seeing 8 weeks should be close to harvest time and from now on they will only get plain water :thumbsup:
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

You are thinking two more weeks, Hecno? These buds look so nice and frosty already. Wow.

Back