Hecno's on going organics

Thanks - DM - So here we are at day 25 for Z99 . one wee issue with the plant on the left side , a bit of nitrogen dificiency . I cut out nitrogen about 10 days ago , so next feed I will add some back in . it is one thing I have had to learn how to control and I think I have it sorted . :biggrin: one thing I would like to recommend is 3 things for those that are not using it . -- Fulvic acid - Humic acid - Amino acid - I have been using it for a while now and have it dialed in and I am seeing the difference and is well worth using. This is for you @Waira :cooldance: .Z99 has one of the best smells of any strain I have grown to date , as it progresses the passion fruit smell is still there but it softens into a warmer smell . The next feed I am going to give them a little bump -- Bat Guano and Liquid seaweed -- :thumbsup:
Hec mate! :passit: ... this bugger says that N is well and easily stored and translocated within the plant, your girls always finish with lottsa green fans, so of everything, I'd say N is the very least of your worries!
Passionfruit is a very tasty aroma, to have bud with that so closely to it, what a treat! :wiz: ... it's so early on too, I hope they keep that aroma profile.. There's a good chance they will too!

Those buds are going to be like stones I think Hec', not big but neutron dense... looking forward to seeing how they turn out! Their consistency in form and budding is really solid, Duck did some excellent work on these :bow:....
...roger that on seeds mate, I'll get with you and Duck later....:thanks:

:drool: wow, that's a nice finger cola mate! .... your lad has a find there, is it Nimbin maybe? :eyebrows:

....:crisps: what banana smoothie?? :poof:... not a trace, it just melted away!

bushweedzz.jpg

hey Hecno mate, lol i was looking at the Hemp Embassy ebay store and saw this , in regards to bush buds

Well after a joint or two of the bush weed I down graded to ok . I gave what was left back to my son . Picked to early I would say and it was a bit of a messy high . I get the feeling it is grown purely for money not pride and I have started to see a lot of this over the last 10 years up my way . its sad , :sad:

exactly Hecno, very bad curing and picking soon for profit, over quality. If done well, they are very good, with a head sat high with some visuals eps if low light and fixining on a spot, and is rather long lasting. The Nims needed 1/2 feb to mid may to mature to be picked, lol some wait. If i can reveg them and get some seed, shall send some your way

You wonder if they got pride in the product, want return customers and grow the weed propertly.

The famous KOG , in Nimbin area anyway, he has a video, on how he grows, anyway, buds are picked at 4months ( not much time for a sat with vege as well), then he dries them under shade of a tree on a tarp, then a shed at night, then into plastic bags and drums under latana, not the best way , then its wholesaled off............ .

edit - Smokey.s Bush Buds
nimbinbudz.jpg

Last edited:
Back